View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 05:02 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Series • sense 2.5 (DS/Glass Edition A310) [Available 2nd post

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Im posting as requested; the facebook, call history and document tabs for slider and hero. Unfortunately only the pngs.

Those that have those extra tabs can use cfc gui to replace the icons and install on device. I dont have those extra tabs so I can't test them.

As always if you cna post screenshot it would be much appreciate by me and others.

Thanks and Enjoy!

another option is to use mode9 manila editor to import the png in the editor save as a qtc file and rename it to the specific manila name and then put that in the windows folder on the device then restart manila or soft reset.

That is what I do when testing out manila files I modded or new images, such as the Dark Crimson I modded to be pink.