View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 07:31 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5

Well, it is not an error, just a clever way of solving the colon issue for the clocks. I hate that we can not get colons on the flip clocks. looks to me that s2w made the Clock bg sized it up and then put a permanent colon to break up the hours and minutes. True it limits the available clock arrangments, but I tend not to use the dual clocks, and his analog looks AWESOME.

Like I said this is me and I only speak for myself. Theme is awesome...only gripe is the glass block over the sun, but whatever I am getting used to it and doesn't detract from the overall theme.

Here is what I did with mine, some different page setups for quicklinks depending which home screen I am on.
I am not going to upload a bunch of the individual tab pics, but Drew2000's show the truth for me and that it is all running smooth. I did notice on a couple of occassions that if you go into the CHT Editor and then apply and exit the clock, def the Analog clock, will disappear and you need to turn it on. while it is curious nothing substantial.
I will post lock pics next

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 07-31-2010 at 07:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.