PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 05:56 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (Dark Crimson S25R sense 2.5) Now Available/2nd post!

1st... I want to thank all those who helped "others" with regards to my theme and to those who have it on their device. THANKS!

Unfortunately I am still away on a project, so we will have to wait a bit for the update to Dark Crimson. Hopefully you will understand... it will be coming.

I will also take a moment tonight (if in early enough) to read through the post and reply to them.

Once again thanks...

Lets hope blackmoOn will tackle a red taskbar with the new icons. All I need is the icons needed for the taskbar and will work on it for blackmoOn to finish.

Here is what I have currently (might change icon sliders to white)

Last edited by S2W; 04-05-2010 at 09:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Nice clock! looking good.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

How did you get the missed call on the home screen. I do not get this. Thanx in advance.

BOO
Old 03-31-2010, 09:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOO B) View Post
How did you get the missed call on the home screen. I do not get this. Thanx in advance.

BOO
he is using Cookie home tab. you can tell by the 3 lines on the upper right side
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:19 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
Nice clock! looking good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOO B) View Post

BOO
Thanks... and medic88 is correct using CHT, thought I give a try.

Might have an opportunity to work on the theme tomorrow (well with the files I have with me) so definitely will take advantage of it if possible.

Last edited by S2W; 04-05-2010 at 09:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker

I have been waiting for you to finish that blue theme! Looks good. Will you add blue slider icon in the style of Crimson or are you going with the silver?
Old 04-01-2010, 10:15 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

@s2w looking good...I hate what your weather location is saying. Hopefully, you can get out and enjoy it.

Old 04-01-2010, 02:09 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
I have been waiting for you to finish that blue theme! Looks good. Will you add blue slider icon in the style of Crimson or are you going with the silver?
It will have the blue icons slider to match as seen below. I don't have my original work (didn't think I would be this long, but enjoying evey moment lol) So with a bit of time lastnite I redid the blue icons today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
@s2w looking good...I hate what your weather location is saying. Hopefully, you can get out and enjoy it.
Thanks... the weather is great and enjoyed the beach and drinks for sure.

Not sure of the clock numbers for this theme or should I use the white ones on Dark crimson... maybe you guys can give a poll on it.

Last edited by S2W; 04-05-2010 at 09:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I like the white numbers. But either way I'm liking what I'm seeing.=D>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

yummy...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software