PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (Sense 2.5 Themes Coming Soon)

No text for me. Looks cleaner and not as cluttered.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:44 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Thanks for the quick reply... so "no text" it is... lol

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:22 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

I agree, looks a lot better without test!

Old 04-28-2010, 06:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 3D
Carrier: sprint

Louiedoesit is just getting started

Looks awesome.. do you know when it will be available to test.. big fan of yours ..
thanks
Old 04-28-2010, 08:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

ozzyhead is a n00b

Yes,very nice theme. Looking forward to 6.5xxx themes.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:44 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Thanks...

Playing with it some more.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:58 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: s2w Dark Crismon for TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
***** Remember to give credit where is due... "whether just taking it apart to use the slider, clock and/or icons..." credit is a must! Please link the s2w themes back to ppcgeeks when spreading the theme on other sites, so we can answer any question regarding these particular themes. Sharing a work of art is expressing a responsiblity of knowing where it came from. Thank you****

Stock Sense 2.5
other themes coming soon!

Dark Crimson S25R (available now!)
*Not complete as the one for stock 6.1. This version will have the clock, slider and icons. (Leaving back to miami on the afternoon of 3/25/10, but wanted to give something for those fans of the theme.)

can this be used for 2.5 hd2?

s2w themes
"As you can see, I don't ask for donations, but what I do ask for is your feedback and comments."

I do spend a lot of my spare time creating these themes from scratch, so thats the least a user can extend with a simple comment good or bad. Thanks.

***** Remember to give credit where is due... "whether just taking it apart to use the slider, clock and/or icons..." credit is a must! Please link the s2w themes back to ppcgeeks when spreading the theme on other sites, so we can answer any question regarding these particular themes. Sharing a work of art is expressing a responsiblity of knowing where it came from. Thank you****
can this be used for 2.5 hd2
Old 04-28-2010, 11:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

Quote:
Thanks...

thats nice bro again great work so far and i'd be more than happy to beta test it for your busy self if you want me to
Old 04-29-2010, 12:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzyhead View Post
Yes,very nice theme. Looking forward to 6.5xxx themes.
6.5.x like this ?

It works on 6.5x
Old 04-29-2010, 09:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Thanks...

great job...
if u want i can add to your calendar so that it would show the actual current day instead of just "day" on the icon.
just give the the image of it and ill make it fit.
its a mode9 file and a lua script.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 04-29-2010 at 03:28 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software