View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 09:58 PM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Dark Crismon for TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
***** Remember to give credit where is due... "whether just taking it apart to use the slider, clock and/or icons..." credit is a must! Please link the s2w themes back to ppcgeeks when spreading the theme on other sites, so we can answer any question regarding these particular themes. Sharing a work of art is expressing a responsiblity of knowing where it came from. Thank you****

Stock Sense 2.5
other themes coming soon!

Dark Crimson S25R (available now!)
*Not complete as the one for stock 6.1. This version will have the clock, slider and icons. (Leaving back to miami on the afternoon of 3/25/10, but wanted to give something for those fans of the theme.)

can this be used for 2.5 hd2?

s2w themes
"As you can see, I don't ask for donations, but what I do ask for is your feedback and comments."

I do spend a lot of my spare time creating these themes from scratch, so thats the least a user can extend with a simple comment good or bad. Thanks.

***** Remember to give credit where is due... "whether just taking it apart to use the slider, clock and/or icons..." credit is a must! Please link the s2w themes back to ppcgeeks when spreading the theme on other sites, so we can answer any question regarding these particular themes. Sharing a work of art is expressing a responsiblity of knowing where it came from. Thank you****
can this be used for 2.5 hd2