PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 07:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

blackmo0n is keeping up the good workblackmo0n is keeping up the good workblackmo0n is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (Sense 2.5 Themes Coming Soon)

hey bro, had a death in the family thats y i havnt been on. wasnt able to work on it much. hopefully b4 the week is out something will b available for testing. Just need to get with s2w. stay tuned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
yo blackmoon how's the taskbar coming bro?
Old 04-19-2010, 08:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

oh im sorry to hear about that bro my condolences to you n yours but as a christian i gotta believe that person has passed on to a better place now bro
Old 04-20-2010, 02:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-MO

c-tekk is a n00b
Talking Re: s2w Dark Crismon for TP2

[QUOTE=S2W;1244117]
***** Remember to give credit where is due... "whether just taking it apart to use the slider, clock and/or icons..." credit is a must! Please link the s2w themes back to ppcgeeks when spreading the theme on other sites, so we can answer any question regarding these particular themes. Sharing a work of art is expressing a responsiblity of knowing where it came from. Thank you****

Stock Sense 2.5
other themes coming soon!

Dark Crimson S25R (available now!)
*Not complete as the one for stock 6.1. This version will have the clock, slider and icons. (Leaving back to miami on the afternoon of 3/25/10, but wanted to give something for those fans of the theme.)

s2w themes

Hey Man....... I've been gone for a while......... came back to see your progress........and of course things are lookin good!!! I'm really impressed with your work.......... thanks again......

sadly I returned my touch pro 2.......but in 3 days I'll have my HD2 !!! So............Will you be porting a completed Dark Crimson to the HD2 anytime soon???..............thanx.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

bigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to bigchico67

Can't wait for the 2.5 themes!!! How is the progress coming on them? I know they take forever to skin, Im just curious.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

rbucek is a n00b
Re: s2w Dark Crismon for TP2

will the dark crimson s25w them work on an imagio with an nrge rom?
Old 04-25-2010, 06:48 AM
VIP Member

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

hows the theme coming bro u back yet or still soakin in sun rays lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:51 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

I apologize to all who have been interested in the Dark Crimson themes.

As most noticed I havent been on for awhile. Had jury duty that just ended. A rough 2 week ordeal that backed me up big time with work, a project and the obvious this theme.

Unfortunately I dont come bearing good news regarding posting the theme today, but if I can juggle it all... perhaps in a few days. Again, sorry I know you guys must be dissappointed.

I also reworked the tab slider icons...

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:35 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
I apologize to all who have been interested in the Dark Crimson themes.

As most noticed I havent been on for awhile. Had jury duty that just ended. A rough 2 week ordeal that backed me up big time with work, a project and the obvious this theme.

Unfortunately I dont come bearing good news regarding posting the theme today, but if I can juggle it all... perhaps in a few days. Again, sorry I know you guys must be dissappointed.

I also reworked the tab slider icons...

Welcome back. Looks like we got CHT compatible. YEA! Take your time, I see it will be well worth the wait.

Old 04-27-2010, 03:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hope Jury duty didn't broke you too much by missing work. Like the new look! looking forward to the release!
Old 04-27-2010, 06:04 PM
VIP Member

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

welcome back bro as always take ur time and lookin forward to the final release of Dark Crimson
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software