PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 12:18 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Dark Crismon for TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazGrl79 View Post
I'm using these theme, but obviously waiting for it to be finished too, can't wait. But just letting you know that you said including the clock, slider and icons for now. But the icon for Sprint TV is the only one that's not custom, So I'm not sure if you noticed that. And do you have a download of the background screen on this theme?

It's hard for my finding black and red themes and even harder finding it on stock rom. So I'm loving your work. I tried some other custom roms but they always seems to leave out stuff from the original stock roms so I don't like them. I look forward to this theme being completed and hopefully more themes from you with us stock rom users.
Thanks and I do have the icons done for the sp tv icon. so expect a full set of tab slider icons shortly.

I believe there is a fix posted for the calender showing the extra # on this thread post several pages back.

Old 04-06-2010, 12:22 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: s2w Themes (Sense 2.5 Themes Coming Soon)

Quote:
Here's screenshots of 2 things I noticed on it. The first 2 is the sprint tv icon highlighted and not highlighted. Then the other 2 is the calendar icon highlighted and then not (it looks normal when not hightlighted)

This is the one I posted back, it seems to work just fine. C07 created it. Make sure to give c07 credit. thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Slider_2.5_Clear.cab (3.0 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:34 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Thanks dapbmonkey4u, I appreciate the assistance. And I totally agree, give CO7 thanks for his hard work.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:11 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

For BlackmoOn's eyes only...

Last edited by S2W; 04-06-2010 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:34 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

This might be the look that I post, when I return back.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2

TazGrl79 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to TazGrl79 Send a message via Yahoo to TazGrl79

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
I love the numbers on the time for this one. With just the white numbers, the reflection cuts it off a little, love the red accent to it.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

erikdrakon is keeping up the good workerikdrakon is keeping up the good workerikdrakon is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Loving it , can't wait till the full theme is out definetely looking forward to it, And i've gotta say I commend you on being able to work on this with the weather finally turning for the better in Florida and staying away from the beaches
Old 04-06-2010, 07:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

twiddling thumbs eagerly for release.........
Old 04-09-2010, 03:26 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
I love the numbers on the time for this one. With just the white numbers, the reflection cuts it off a little, love the red accent to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikdrakon View Post
Loving it , can't wait till the full theme is out definetely looking forward to it, And i've gotta say I commend you on being able to work on this with the weather finally turning for the better in Florida and staying away from the beaches
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
twiddling thumbs eagerly for release.........
Haven't been on... so wanted to pop in and say its "coming soon"... and yes I know you guys keep hearing it is... but I am still away, so its currently hard for me at the moment. Fortunately, this is my last week!

I know there are many themes especially the GTX white theme (which by the way is awesome) that are "in". So hope through the excitement, you guys are still interested in the upcoming update to "Dark Crimson"

2 version will be up... the one below and the other will be a more simplier look without the clock BG, notification BG, quick links BG

I am still working on the images for the taskbar but, thank BlackmOn he will finalizing it for us.

Last edited by S2W; 04-09-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

what one below? lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software