PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 02:44 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: s2w Themes (Sense 2.5 Themes Coming Soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
This is meant for BlackmoOn...

You know everyone wants to see what is crackin' in that zip=D>

Old 04-05-2010, 03:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

whats in there bro?
Old 04-05-2010, 04:03 PM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
whats in there bro?

oh I am sorry, I don't kno what is in the zip. I meant that curiousity being a great motivator would cause us to download it and find that it is password protected, I assume

I assume this because s2w was going to send it to BlackMoon, but you can't send attachments through PM, I think that is dumb by the way. So, if s2w put it up here and he didn't want us to see what was in there; as it is not complete yet, then it has to be pass protected or some other security.

Sorry for misspeaking and making it seem that I knew what the zip held, m bad

We will need to be trustworthy people and let the artists have their privacy
Old 04-05-2010, 06:15 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
You know everyone wants to see what is crackin' in that zip=D>
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
whats in there bro?

Now wouldn't you guys like to know...

Old 04-05-2010, 06:34 PM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:
Now wouldn't you guys like to know...
is it MIAMI
Old 04-05-2010, 06:47 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
is it MIAMI
Wow, and its was your 1st whack at it... amazing. But, this is ppcgeeks. lol
Old 04-06-2010, 03:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: orange

binary_boy01 is a n00b

S2W ma man,
I need your help, please....
I have TP2 unlocked, running wm6.5 manilla 2.1.
After installer dark crimson 2.0 all is looking ok, except 2 things:
1. I have white space netx to clock right side up
2.Slider icons, when selected, looks like stock ones and when not, seems like they are too big, attaching screen bellow

PS:/ I love ur work, i've beeen searching for this since long time ago...

PPS:/> can u port link to download Dark Crimson S201b for sense 2.1 , please?

Best regards,
binary_boy01
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen001[1].jpg (7.9 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-06-2010, 09:35 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary_boy01 View Post
S2W ma man,
I need your help, please....
I have TP2 unlocked, running wm6.5 manilla 2.1.
After installer dark crimson 2.0 all is looking ok, except 2 things:
1. I have white space netx to clock right side up
2.Slider icons, when selected, looks like stock ones and when not, seems like they are too big, attaching screen bellow

PS:/ I love ur work, i've beeen searching for this since long time ago...

PPS:/> can u port link to download Dark Crimson S201b for sense 2.1 , please?

Best regards,
binary_boy01
Seems like you installed the 6.1 theme version. Unfortunately I am away so I dont currently have the sense 2.1 cab. but if you bare with me and can wait a week I will have it for you.

Thanks for the compliment.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2

TazGrl79 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to TazGrl79 Send a message via Yahoo to TazGrl79
Re: s2w Dark Crismon for TP2

Quote:
***** Remember to give credit where is due... "whether just taking it apart to use the slider, clock and/or icons..." credit is a must! Please link the s2w themes back to ppcgeeks when spreading the theme on other sites, so we can answer any question regarding these particular themes. Sharing a work of art is expressing a responsiblity of knowing where it came from. Thank you****

Stock Sense 2.5
other themes coming soon!

Dark Crimson S25R (available now!)
*Not complete as the one for stock 6.1. This version will have the clock, slider and icons. (Leaving back to miami on the afternoon of 3/25/10, but wanted to give something for those fans of the theme.)

s2w themes
"As you can see, I don't ask for donations, but what I do ask for is your feedback and comments."

I do spend a lot of my spare time creating these themes from scratch, so thats the least a user can extend with a simple comment good or bad. Thanks.

***** Remember to give credit where is due... "whether just taking it apart to use the slider, clock and/or icons..." credit is a must! Please link the s2w themes back to ppcgeeks when spreading the theme on other sites, so we can answer any question regarding these particular themes. Sharing a work of art is expressing a responsiblity of knowing where it came from. Thank you****
I'm using these theme, but obviously waiting for it to be finished too, can't wait. But just letting you know that you said including the clock, slider and icons for now. But the icon for Sprint TV is the only one that's not custom, So I'm not sure if you noticed that. And do you have a download of the background screen on this theme?

It's hard for my finding black and red themes and even harder finding it on stock rom. So I'm loving your work. I tried some other custom roms but they always seems to leave out stuff from the original stock roms so I don't like them. I look forward to this theme being completed and hopefully more themes from you with us stock rom users.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2

TazGrl79 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to TazGrl79 Send a message via Yahoo to TazGrl79

Here's screenshots of 2 things I noticed on it. The first 2 is the sprint tv icon highlighted and not highlighted. Then the other 2 is the calendar icon highlighted and then not (it looks normal when not hightlighted)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (6.5 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (7.2 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (7.1 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software