PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2010, 07:27 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5 • ("DC/Glass" coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
I sent you a PM about the other taskbar and softkeys you asked me about, the links are in you PM Box. I am not sure but I do not believe Blackmon has post the cabs yet........so in time I am sure you will be pleased with the results and how well it works with s2w's creations.....

Actually I thought BlackMoon posted it like 25 pages ago. I am not sure, but I have used it and will be worth the wait.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5 • ("DC/Glass" coming soon!

S2W

Do you accept donations?

I couldn't find a link. If you do please post a link!

Old 06-20-2010, 08:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2/ HTC EVO Supersonic
Carrier: Boost CDMA/ Sprint 3g&4g Now Network

kevo3000 is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to kevo3000

thanks drew, i got the links in the pm, The task bar works, now do i need to install the 1% battery driver to change the incresements from 10, 20, 30, etc to 70,71,72,73,74, etc. thanks alot for your help bro........!
Old 06-20-2010, 08:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Tmobile

guitar100 is keeping up the good workguitar100 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
S2W

Do you accept donations?

I couldn't find a link. If you do please post a link!
Send all donations to me and i`ll see S2W gets them....

i`m kidding........

Old 06-20-2010, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Red face Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5 • ("DC/Glass" coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevo3000 View Post
thanks drew, i got the links in the pm, The task bar works, now do i need to install the 1% battery driver to change the incresements from 10, 20, 30, etc to 70,71,72,73,74, etc. thanks alot for your help bro........!
I am sorry I am not familiar with this modification, I guess I have been happy with it just the way it is and am not worried about battery life until less than 30% I am sure there is someone on this thread that can point you in the right direction. Helping is what I do, when I can......LOL
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:51 PM
N00b

One more question from my fellow geekers what cab do i need, so that the time and battery show at the same time on my taskbar.... any 1, you can pm or send it to my email, thank all who helped me this evening......

Last edited by kevo3000; 06-20-2010 at 10:58 PM. Reason: fixed spelling
Old 06-20-2010, 10:54 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
I am sorry I am not familiar with this modification, I guess I have been happy with it just the way it is and am not worried about battery life until less than 30% I am sure there is someone on this thread that can point you in the right direction. Helping is what I do, when I can......LOL
lol! thats cool drew you've put me in the right direction though!
Old 06-20-2010, 11:09 PM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
MR do not use 1% increments. Any TB that has the 1% increments in the dll should do the trick.

Quote:
One more question from my fellow geekers what cab do i need, so that the time and battery show at the same time on my taskbar.... any 1, you can pm or send it to my email, thank all who helped me this evening......
If you are running MR Full Force as you told me you should already have the clock and the Bat, if you are running a 6.5 rom then you will need to choose one of the other. Also, there are a few add ons that will show you the battery level.

Here is the Ariel Battery and it does work on 6.5. You can change color and placement and what it shows.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=364278

Quote:
lol! thats cool drew you've put me in the right direction though!
Drew is a good guy, don't forget to hit thanks.

BlackMoon if you want them down let me know and they are gone.
With all do respect......

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 06-20-2010 at 11:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:19 PM
N00b

oops running the official mm rom 050110 not full force, thanks been looking for these all morning, so any batt cab will work to put the time and battery on the taskbar at the same time right? I really appreciate the help.....
Old 06-20-2010, 11:23 PM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:
oops running the official mm rom 050110 not full force, thanks been looking for these all morning, so any batt cab will work to put the time and battery on the taskbar at the same time right? I really appreciate the help.....

NO, you can not have the Bat and time on 6.5 at the same time. Use the Ariel Battery to have the battery appear.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software