View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 11:09 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5 • ("DC/Glass" coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevo3000 View Post
thanks drew, i got the links in the pm, The task bar works, now do i need to install the 1% battery driver to change the incresements from 10, 20, 30, etc to 70,71,72,73,74, etc. thanks alot for your help bro........!
MR do not use 1% increments. Any TB that has the 1% increments in the dll should do the trick.

Quote:
One more question from my fellow geekers what cab do i need, so that the time and battery show at the same time on my taskbar.... any 1, you can pm or send it to my email, thank all who helped me this evening......
If you are running MR Full Force as you told me you should already have the clock and the Bat, if you are running a 6.5 rom then you will need to choose one of the other. Also, there are a few add ons that will show you the battery level.

Here is the Ariel Battery and it does work on 6.5. You can change color and placement and what it shows.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=364278

Quote:
lol! thats cool drew you've put me in the right direction though!
Drew is a good guy, don't forget to hit thanks.

BlackMoon if you want them down let me know and they are gone.
With all do respect......

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 06-20-2010 at 11:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.