PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 01:10 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5 • ("DC/Glass" coming soon!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wink Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5 • ("DC/Glass" coming soon!

Hey s2w I just thought I would add a screen shot of the slider in the dark crimson style still in the beta cab for dark glass. In case you are wondering I did a hard reboot before install so everything would be clean and ready to test.....I know another beta tester mentioned this already......the corners extending past the template for contacts (on contact tab) and internet links (on internet tab) this might be a difficult fix because you have rounded corners but you are a Pro so you will figure it out!! Guess you could just darken the corners to cover the extended pic beneath. Thanks again for letting me test it.....I will continue......

in ModmyPPC's 6th screen shot the corner issue is evident here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1207

I forgot to take a screen shot of this tab.........oops! Best theme I have seen on windows devices yet!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot14.jpg (6.5 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by drew2000; 06-23-2010 at 01:27 AM.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:58 AM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5 • ("DC/Glass" coming soon!

the slider issues are because of the trasparent slidertab in those settings.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (9.4 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (4.8 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-23-2010, 08:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Tmobile

guitar100 is keeping up the good workguitar100 is keeping up the good work

I`m loving it so far.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg glass.jpg (40.6 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!

Old 06-23-2010, 08:46 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Thx to S2W and the beta testers.....will be waiting for this to drop....it just looks awesome....

hey poster with the earth image....you mind sharing that wp....I like it a lot...thx!
Here you go
Attached Images
File Type: jpg earthnmoon.jpg (32.9 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm usually a black and white kind of guy but this theme to me works best black and red. I made a little change to the home screen with some of Santod's Transparent cabs but I think they turned out nice. One thing That I'm not big on is on the people tab if you have light pictures it makes the pics hard to see. but other than that looks good.
All I can say is nice work S2W and I cant wait till this becomes official. Thanks for letting me try this out.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:25 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Sorry, I would have added commentary but I got attacked by some ransomware and my antivirus company is remotely fixing the issue.

So the tab for the seconday slider is red, which is probably a left over from the DC theme. I noticed on the music controls the pause button has red on wither side of the vertical bars...I was not sure if it was supposed to be a highlight, just noticeable on a light background. Also, the day selector ont he calendar is a red glass one, again wasn't sure if it was supposed to be. Itd glass style does not match the rest of the theme.

Well, all in all I am VERY happy with this theme. The lock screen, windows, and numbers look great. Thank you for letting me try it out. Still running it today. I don't know if I will take it off. All we need now is some sort of bad ass taskbar to match what you have accomplished.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Sorry, I would have added commentary but I got attacked by some ransomware and my antivirus company is remotely fixing the issue.

So the tab for the seconday slider is red, which is probably a left over from the DC theme. I noticed on the music controls the pause button has red on wither side of the vertical bars...I was not sure if it was supposed to be a highlight, just noticeable on a light background. Also, the day selector ont he calendar is a red glass one, again wasn't sure if it was supposed to be. Itd glass style does not match the rest of the theme.

Well, all in all I am VERY happy with this theme. The lock screen, windows, and numbers look great. Thank you for letting me try it out. Still running it today. I don't know if I will take it off. All we need now is some sort of bad ass taskbar to match what you have accomplished.
I think this taskbar compliments this theme perfectly.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...60&postcount=4
Old 06-23-2010, 12:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I`m liking this theme.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot2ic.jpg (47.6 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-23-2010, 01:00 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

First I want to say thanks for the feedback and comments from those who tested DCG... Will also thank each post.

I read through them all and understand each comment... so with that said, will start modding and editing some of the concerns and errors shown.

I must say was trying to incorporate the dark crimson w/this theme which seems to be the popular one and thought I mix it up (a BIG mistake lol)... but after the screenshots and feedback I also see that I should not have mixed it up... what icons you see in DC red was intentional... (will be fixed)

But hey this is the reason why i wanted to have some users test this out... and as you all know even I wasn't really happy with it... will work on it until I am lol.

Will go back through each icon and mod them more to suit a more uniform glass look through out the theme.

Again thanks to you all... as I will go back to the drawing board to sketch this out.

All I ask is to be patient... Hopefully you wont be dissappointed.

Last edited by S2W; 06-23-2010 at 01:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software