View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 01:21 AM
drew2000
PPCGeeks Regular

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5 • ("DC/Glass" coming soon!

Hey s2w I just thought I would add a screen shot of the slider in the dark crimson style still in the beta cab for dark glass. In case you are wondering I did a hard reboot before install so everything would be clean and ready to test.....I know another beta tester mentioned this already......the corners extending past the template for contacts (on contact tab) and internet links (on internet tab) this might be a difficult fix because you have rounded corners but you are a Pro so you will figure it out!! Guess you could just darken the corners to cover the extended pic beneath. Thanks again for letting me test it.....I will continue......

in ModmyPPC's 6th screen shot the corner issue is evident here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1207

I forgot to take a screen shot of this tab.........oops! Best theme I have seen on windows devices yet!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot14.jpg (6.5 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by drew2000; 06-23-2010 at 01:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.