View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 01:00 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5 • ("DC/Glass" coming soon!

First I want to say thanks for the feedback and comments from those who tested DCG... Will also thank each post.

I read through them all and understand each comment... so with that said, will start modding and editing some of the concerns and errors shown.

I must say was trying to incorporate the dark crimson w/this theme which seems to be the popular one and thought I mix it up (a BIG mistake lol)... but after the screenshots and feedback I also see that I should not have mixed it up... what icons you see in DC red was intentional... (will be fixed)

But hey this is the reason why i wanted to have some users test this out... and as you all know even I wasn't really happy with it... will work on it until I am lol.

Will go back through each icon and mod them more to suit a more uniform glass look through out the theme.

Again thanks to you all... as I will go back to the drawing board to sketch this out.

All I ask is to be patient... Hopefully you wont be dissappointed.

Last edited by S2W; 06-23-2010 at 01:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.