PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2010, 07:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for (stock) TP2 [Icons on 2nd post - Bling set is now up/1.20.10 ]

hey bro.i gotta say when i first got my tp2 i didnt even give stock rom a chance and flashed it as soon as hspl became available.seeing your themes made me wanna flash back to stock relock and give it a real chance and so far im really digging your themes.

i had a few questions 1)are my email messages suppose to look like this or did i break something?
2)is their any chance we will see the orange gone from the communications page(only one ive noticed still orange).

anyway great job and keep up the good work much appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen022.jpg (13.4 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-25-2010, 04:57 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Re: s2w Themes for (stock) TP2 [Icons on 2nd post - Bling set is now up/1.20.10 ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknoiilikeme2 View Post
hey is this 1 finished yet?? it looks SICKK
Its almost done... I am also updating dark crimson as you see below. They both should be out soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
hey bro.i gotta say when i first got my tp2 i didnt even give stock rom a chance and flashed it as soon as hspl became available.seeing your themes made me wanna flash back to stock relock and give it a real chance and so far im really digging your themes.

i had a few questions 1)are my email messages suppose to look like this or did i break something?
2)is their any chance we will see the orange gone from the communications page(only one ive noticed still orange).

anyway great job and keep up the good work much appreciated.

I was trying something out new with the email page so no you didn't break it up lol... It will be different on the update.

I didn't worry about the communication page much cause there was someone who had a thread here with several cool colors. Will try and find it.

-------

I am updating "Dark Revised and "Dark Crimson". They will both be out soon.

Last edited by S2W; 01-25-2010 at 06:55 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:56 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Dark Crimson update:
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Can't wait!!!

BOO B)
Old 01-25-2010, 10:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

iknoiilikeme2 is a n00b

hell yea they look sickk man
Old 01-26-2010, 01:18 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: s2w Themes for (stock) [Dark Crimson2 and Dark Descent(revised2) - COMING SOON!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOO B) View Post
Can't wait!!!

BOO B)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknoiilikeme2 View Post
hell yea they look sickk man

Thanks guys for your support.

These "should" be my last 2 themes for stock until an update comes around from sprint. I might go with a request theme from users here on PPCGEEKS, but not sure... it would have to be a majority vote on that.

Expect "Dark Crimson2" and "Dark descent(revised2)" to follow soon.

As always, Pics of theme will be posted on 1st post.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work
Re: s2w Themes for (stock) [Dark Crimson2 and Dark Descent(revised2) - COMING SOON!]

Thank you, thank you! I tried some other mods that made me hard reset. Yours is excellent.
Glad to hear when we finally get the upgrade from Sprint, you'll still be doing this excellent work.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Rogers (GSM)

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Wow dude, seriously boss theming going on here. I'm not interested at this time in any custom ROMs, so your theme works out great for me-- loving the Dark Crimson, and the updated one looks sweet as hell! /me bows.

EDIT: Okay, I had the Dark Crimson going, but I had the Spike's_ MicNeo_TaskBar_Varient_3_v2_MIGHTYMIKE_CDMA_FIX.ca b installed too, so upon soft reset after installing Dark Crimson I mistakenly assumed your taskbar would show up if I just uninstalled the Spike's MicNeo taskbar, which I did. Soft reset, and now Dark Crimson doesn't show up (back to stock TF3D), and then I tried to uninstall Dark Crimson thinking I could reinstall it and that would be that. However, when I went to Remove Programs, it said it couldn't completely remove it and could only take it off the programs list, then I tried installing it again and it said it would have to remove it first, I hit OK and it installed, soft reset and still on stock TF3D. Also tried the today > uncheck TF3D, exit, go back and check, no luck...

edit2: Crap, my four bottom buttons aren't working!! :/

Last edited by boldaslove; 01-27-2010 at 04:12 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

JWBeaversII is a n00b

This is great! Look forward to the Dark Crimson update. Thanks!

One other thing, for some reason I can't get the clock to look like the screen shot. I am using the s2w Dark Revised g.01a, but it looks like the clock in the Dark Crimson screenshot. Not a big deal, but it (the clock) is a little dark and looks like it would show up better (and better match the slider) if I had the right clock. Have tried un/re-installing to no avail. Any suggestions? I like this theme better than Dark Crimson, but once the revised edition comes out.... Thanks again!

Last edited by JWBeaversII; 01-27-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Shunned is a n00b

Hey great work s2w I hit the thank you and was gonna comment but got side tracked lol (at work) and now revisiting your thread I really like the Dark Crimson (Brighter red one) Cant wait until that one is done. These are great themes for me cuz im still a bit nervous to flash to a different rom!

Thanks again for all the hard work you're putting in to these. I'll keep checking it for updates!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software