View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 04:57 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for (stock) TP2 [Icons on 2nd post - Bling set is now up/1.20.10 ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknoiilikeme2 View Post
hey is this 1 finished yet?? it looks SICKK
Its almost done... I am also updating dark crimson as you see below. They both should be out soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
hey bro.i gotta say when i first got my tp2 i didnt even give stock rom a chance and flashed it as soon as hspl became available.seeing your themes made me wanna flash back to stock relock and give it a real chance and so far im really digging your themes.

i had a few questions 1)are my email messages suppose to look like this or did i break something?
2)is their any chance we will see the orange gone from the communications page(only one ive noticed still orange).

anyway great job and keep up the good work much appreciated.

I was trying something out new with the email page so no you didn't break it up lol... It will be different on the update.

I didn't worry about the communication page much cause there was someone who had a thread here with several cool colors. Will try and find it.

-------

I am updating "Dark Revised and "Dark Crimson". They will both be out soon.

Last edited by S2W; 01-25-2010 at 06:55 PM.