PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 04:54 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for (stock) [Dark Crimson2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalidabuu View Post
S2w ur themes are hands down the cleanest ive seen thus far but im on custom rom cuz there are i few features it has stock doesnt but i really want ur clocks and slider icon set for 2.1 is there any way that is possible. If not is there anyone you know of that makes sliders and clocks as nice cuz u make me really consider going back to stock cuz i like it that much.

Thanks... I try to do my best in the minimal time I have to spare to create these themes.

hey if someone gave me the manila files of images needed for the custom roms I would dare try... Just need some users to test them out.

Last edited by S2W; 01-29-2010 at 05:05 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:55 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Sorry for the delay to those many who PMed me... I have sent the test out for dark 2 crimson.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch My Pro 2

khalidabuu is keeping up the good workkhalidabuu is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to khalidabuu Send a message via Skype™ to khalidabuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Thanks... I try to do my best in the minimal time I have to spare to create these themes.

hey if someone gave me the manila files of images needed for the custom roms I would dare try... Just need some users to test them out.
Ok i can definitely tell you i know i'd be down to test them. im not necessarily sure as to how or where to get such files quite yet but i can ask around and if you know any members i could pm about such a thing i'd be more than interested if ud just shoot me the display names
Old 01-30-2010, 02:15 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalidabuu View Post
Ok i can definitely tell you i know i'd be down to test them. im not necessarily sure as to how or where to get such files quite yet but i can ask around and if you know any members i could pm about such a thing i'd be more than interested if ud just shoot me the display names

Thanks.
Old 01-30-2010, 02:17 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Waiting on some final feedback... and "Dark Crimson 2" should be up and available later on 1/30/10.

Old 01-30-2010, 11:39 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: s2w Themes for (stock) [Dark Crimson 2.0 - now available! - 1/30/10]

Dark Crimson 2.0 is now up and available (1st post)

Comments are truly welcomed and appreciated.

THESE THEMES WILL ONLY WORK FOR STOCK (6.1) ROM

"As you can see, I don't ask for donations, but what I do ask for is your feedback and comments."

I do spend a lot of my spare time creating these themes from scratch, so thats the least a user can extend with a simple comment good or bad. Thanks.

***** Remember to give credit where is due... and link the s2w theme back to ppcgeeks so we can answer any question regarding this particular theme. Sharing a work of art is expressing a responsiblity of knowing where it came from. Thank you****

Last edited by S2W; 01-30-2010 at 01:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work

Sheer genius!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:39 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
Sheer genius!!
Thank you! I placed a bit of effort in this theme. So I appreciate the comment. Although it was a bit much of a compliment lol. =D>

Enjoy!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work

No way, it looks incredible. Besides, I'm a fan of red.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:43 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
No way, it looks incredible. Besides, I'm a fan of red.

Glad you like it and hopefully you will be a fan of my themes aswell. lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software