PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 01:38 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for TP2 (Update-Dark and HTC revised 12.1.09)

I am also working on a theme which strays away from the dark premise. Well for those still on stock. Unitl the update that is lol

Here is a sample

Old 12-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Glad to see your back around. Liking the red. Only thing I noticed with it is message count. Will it be a differemt color?

BOO B)
Old 12-08-2009, 01:55 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOO B) View Post
Glad to see your back around. Liking the red. Only thing I noticed with it is message count. Will it be a differemt color?

BOO B)

Work keeps me busy and not to meantion the holidays (shopping,etc lol) I also noticed it. I also dont like having text distorted by the background images. So working on it.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Have you ever considered making matching phone skins?

BOO B)
Old 12-14-2009, 08:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Re: s2w Themes for TP2

Hope your buying me something nice, with the weeks worth of shopping you've been doing...LOL

BOO B)
Old 12-17-2009, 04:57 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Hope your buying me something nice, with the weeks worth of shopping you've been doing...LOL

BOO B)

Funny... I seriously been on a shopping spree!

Yes, I have been silent here only cause I noticed that most are going with a custom rom either 6.5, sense 2.1 or 2.5. and we have great skinners for those themes. I say good job to those working hard.

I am currently sticking with stock 6.1 only cause its so far very stable. (again not saying that the customs roms we have on this site are not, but I am content)

Making these themes... definitely time consuming and don't want to dedicate my time on something that will not be used when we have great ppl here working on themes for customs rom that are currently out.

Don't get me wrong I will still make themes, but I want to make sure that it will be something creative.

Overall, I say Awesome job to all here contributing to PPCGEEKS!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s2w screenshot 1.jpg (8.7 KB, 51 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-17-2009, 05:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Ciege is just getting started

I for one am staying stock. I don't really like continuously reflashing ROMs until I find the next best thing. Unless there is a real compelling reason to switch (like a showstopper bug fix) I will stay stock and only upgrade ROMs when the new 6.5 comes out from Sprint.

So from me, I thank YOU for your work as it has made the stock experience a little easier to bear. And I implore you to keep up the good work. I've had lots of compliments on your theme on my phone so far.

Again, thanks to you!
Old 12-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Funny... I seriously been on a shopping spree!

Yes, I have been silent here only cause I noticed that most are going with a custom rom either 6.5, sense 2.1 or 2.5. and we have great skinners for those themes. I say good job to those working hard.

I am currently sticking with stock 6.1 only cause its so far very stable. (again not saying that the customs roms we have on this site are not, but I am content)

Making these themes... definitely time consuming and don't want to dedicate my time on something that will not be used when we have great ppl here working on themes for customs rom that are currently out.

Don't get me wrong I will still make themes, but I want to make sure that it will be something creative.

Overall, I say Awesome job to all here contributing to PPCGEEKS!
Yes do keep up the good work. I am also staying stock and love your themes. So don't quit us your all we have. Did I try hard enuogh to convince you to keep working on your skins. Even when they do come out with new 6.5 stock I still would like to use your themes (...on knees begging...lol). So have you updated any of your new samplers? The b;ack or the red.

BOO B)
Old 12-17-2009, 11:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC TP2
Carrier: sprint

cripita is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciege View Post
I for one am staying stock. I don't really like continuously reflashing ROMs until I find the next best thing. Unless there is a real compelling reason to switch (like a showstopper bug fix) I will stay stock and only upgrade ROMs when the new 6.5 comes out from Sprint.

So from me, I thank YOU for your work as it has made the stock experience a little easier to bear. And I implore you to keep up the good work. I've had lots of compliments on your theme on my phone so far.

Again, thanks to you!
+1 Same for me...

Thanks for all your work and effort
Old 12-20-2009, 07:07 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciege View Post

Again, thanks to you!
Quote:
Yes do keep up the good work. I am also staying stock and love your themes. So don't quit us your all we have. Did I try hard enuogh to convince you to keep working on your skins. Even when they do come out with new 6.5 stock I still would like to use your themes (...on knees begging...lol). So have you updated any of your new samplers? The b;ack or the red.

BOO B)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cripita View Post
+1 Same for me...

Thanks for all your work and effort

Thanks you all for the support on thes themes... I will keep making stock themes as long as you guys want them lol

I am just dabbling with some ideas, what do you guys think?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software