PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 12:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

port55 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for TP2 (Update-Dark and HTC revised 12.1.09)

Is there a tutorial for this if I wanted to start making these? I have done some .net programming with C#, VB.. photoshop.. etc.. Just curious where I can learn. Thanks
Old 12-02-2009, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Ciege is just getting started

I just got my TP2 (Sprint) Yesterday and just installed the latest Dark Crimson theme. Beautiful!

I do have one issue though on the email preview page. The previews have a different graphic in the middle of them that interferes with seeing the previewed email. Anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks for your work on making this theme!

Here is the screenshot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (89.8 KB, 84 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-02-2009, 01:59 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciege View Post
I just got my TP2 (Sprint) Yesterday and just installed the latest Dark Crimson theme. Beautiful!

I do have one issue though on the email preview page. The previews have a different graphic in the middle of them that interferes with seeing the previewed email. Anything I can do to fix this?

Here is the screenshot.
Thanks for the compliment and if you are reffering to the top page, yes I am aware of this was trying something knew making the top of the page on the email a bit transparent so you can see the title of whats on the next. If its not that, I am not sure, cause I dont see it on mine.

If its too annoying will fix it, no problem.

Old 12-02-2009, 02:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Did you look at the image I attached?

The transparent top is part of the issue. The other issue is the swooping (for lack of a better word) red and black lines through the middle of the text of the email message itself.

Although that is not a deal breaker with this theme it is a bit annoying. But please don't take that personally, I love it otherwise!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:12 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by port55 View Post
Is there a tutorial for this if I wanted to start making these? I have done some .net programming with C#, VB.. photoshop.. etc.. Just curious where I can learn. Thanks
We have plenty of tutorials here on PPCGEEKs that can aide you with making great themes on your own.

I for one use "cfc_gui" also located here somewhere on the themes section. The editor originated from xda (will give you a link if you dont find it) After linking it to your device you grab the pngs (images) and use photoshop or whatever software of your choice to edit the images, and in this case to edit the pngs from the manila files. Keep in mind do not go beyond the png size(you will get the white box if you surpass it). remember to save it back on the editor and transfer the manila file to your device using either resco or total commander (which I use myself).

Hope that helps... if not ask away and will try to help the best way I can.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:15 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Did you look at the image I attached?

The transparent top is part of the issue. The other issue is the swooping (for lack of a better word) red and black lines through the middle of the text of the email message itself.

Although that is not a deal breaker with this theme it is a bit annoying. But please don't take that personally, I love it otherwise!
No way, not taking it personal, in fact I appreciate the feedbacks good or bad. Its the only way to make something more useful.

I will definitely look into this in evening and put a fix to it. Thanks for providng your imput.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

Here is the screenshot.
I noticed this also just thought you made one that was the same as BlackDrop skin only change the color. I will try your new version but as Ciege stated in no way is it a deal breaker. This skin will be on until Sprint comes out with 6.5. While you are working on it...Is there anyway to remove the bottom bar as you have with the top one? If not no biggy. Thank You.

BOO B)
Old 12-03-2009, 01:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Hi, I have one more "issue" I have noticed.

When trying to view the phone in bright sunny conditions (even with the backlight at full) it is quite hard to see portions of the screen. specifically the slider bar icons. It is difficult to determine which tab is selected or where I would need to click to select a different tab.

Anyway to add a bit of color highlights to help sunny condition viewing?

Thanks!
Old 12-05-2009, 01:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC TP2
Carrier: sprint

cripita is just getting started

Hi S2W, thanks for these great themes. I'm using the Dark Revised G.01a version.
I have an issue also (minor one)
When I've messages and go to that specific screen the notification bubble appear double (attached picture)

Any way to resolve this?

I'm going to keep the theme doesn't matter what, I'm in love with your work.

Thanks so much!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen08_.jpg (67.6 KB, 58 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-08-2009, 01:35 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOO B) View Post
I noticed this also just thought you made one that was the same as BlackDrop skin only change the color. I will try your new version but as Ciege stated in no way is it a deal breaker. This skin will be on until Sprint comes out with 6.5. While you are working on it...Is there anyway to remove the bottom bar as you have with the top one? If not no biggy. Thank You.

BOO B)
Quote:
Hi, I have one more "issue" I have noticed.

When trying to view the phone in bright sunny conditions (even with the backlight at full) it is quite hard to see portions of the screen. specifically the slider bar icons. It is difficult to determine which tab is selected or where I would need to click to select a different tab.

Anyway to add a bit of color highlights to help sunny condition viewing?

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cripita View Post
Hi S2W, thanks for these great themes. I'm using the Dark Revised G.01a version.
I have an issue also (minor one)
When I've messages and go to that specific screen the notification bubble appear double (attached picture)

Any way to resolve this?

I'm going to keep the theme doesn't matter what, I'm in love with your work.

Thanks so much!

Thanks for the support... I will try to deal with those issues soon (they are minor so I try to get it done) Perhaps on an update.

As far as for the double notification bubble thats strange don't have that problem but will look into it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software