View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 01:59 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for TP2 (Update-Dark and HTC revised 12.1.09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciege View Post
I just got my TP2 (Sprint) Yesterday and just installed the latest Dark Crimson theme. Beautiful!

I do have one issue though on the email preview page. The previews have a different graphic in the middle of them that interferes with seeing the previewed email. Anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks for your work on making this theme!

Here is the screenshot.
Thanks for the compliment and if you are reffering to the top page, yes I am aware of this was trying something knew making the top of the page on the email a bit transparent so you can see the title of whats on the next. If its not that, I am not sure, cause I dont see it on mine.

If its too annoying will fix it, no problem.