PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 03:57 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Dark Crimson for TP2 (Added 1st version/10-18-09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOO B) View Post
Reply not sure either. There is also no back curtain when holding down on tabs. Which makes it hard to read what tab your on. Almost like Sprint and your new skin is intermixing.

BOO B)
Strange I am using a sprint device and I have darken the shade so you can see the slider icons as you scroll. Again will check into this. Sorry. As I am making sure we enjoy this theme.

Just had a dear friend pass on when developing this theme. So will go through it tonight.

Old 10-20-2009, 04:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Strange I am using a sprint device and I have darken the shade so you can see the slider icons as you scroll. Again will check into this. Sorry. As I am making sure we enjoy this theme.

Just had a dear friend pass on when developing this theme. So will go through it tonight.
Thank You for your hard work. Is there something I should B changing other than just adding the cab? Very sorry for the loss of your friend! Feels like last year when we was working on skins and TF2d. I use to be bootheresa.

BOO B)
Old 10-20-2009, 04:27 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOO B) View Post
Thank You for your hard work. Is there something I should B changing other than just adding the cab? Very sorry for the loss of your friend! Feels like last year when we was working on skins and TF2d. I use to be bootheresa.

BOO B)
Unless you have a custom rom beside a stock rom it should worl. I am looking into the theme and should post an update.

Thanks my friend was Capt Lou Albano. A vocal force to WWF (now WWE) and the #1 character from nintendo Super Mario.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: s2w Dark Crimson for TP2

No custom ROM. Most I can do is give you a list of installed programs in case there is some sort of conflict.

BOO B)
Old 10-20-2009, 05:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Unless you have a custom rom beside a stock rom it should worl. I am looking into the theme and should post an update.

Thanks my friend was Capt Lou Albano. A vocal force to WWF (now WWE) and the #1 character from nintendo Super Mario.
Wow, you were friends with Captain Lou? That's crazy....Howard Stern had Cindy Lauper on yesterday and they were talking about him.......Sorry to hear that.

As far as the theme, I have a Sprint device and everything is working great.......
Old 10-22-2009, 07:40 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I had to step away... But spared a few moments to show that I am still working on this as you see below (and I know its not much to show). Still need to revamp a few things 2 make it just right.

I have checkd the cab and all seems fine. Just 2 having this issue of mising icons. Dont worry im still on top of it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:46 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Wow, you were friends with Captain Lou? That's crazy....Howard Stern had Cindy Lauper on yesterday and they were talking about him.......Sorry to hear that.

As far as the theme, I have a Sprint device and everything is working great.......
Thanks.

Also thanks for stating that the theme is working great for you.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD 2
Carrier: AT&T

zelendel is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to zelendel Send a message via Yahoo to zelendel

Just wanted to stop by and say that it looks OUTSTANDING!!!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 07:48 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post

Thanks.

Also thanks for stating that the theme is working great for you.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:51 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel View Post
Just wanted to stop by and say that it looks OUTSTANDING!!!!!
Thanks... trying to get it there. So I can start on another theme lol.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software