PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 10:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Dark Crimson for TP2

I removed the only thing that seems the same with others having problems. That is the flip clock but I still have same issue with the orange icons. Look forward to trying out the new version.

BOO B)
Old 10-31-2009, 03:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
I apologize for those few who are having trouble with the theme, I am revamping the theme so bare with me for a bit. I am trying to make it blend with any background. Enchaning the clock and icons to look more like a glass.

And for those who PMed me yes I will also update my TFL2D bling theme 4 fit TP2.

Here is is a sample.
You are by far one of the sickest skinners I have seen for TF......Please tell me you have plans to work on skins for TF3D 2.5. Especially if you can do it and also keep the animated weather inn......This is the one thing I miss from stock, your theme!!!
Old 10-31-2009, 07:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

combatstang is just getting started

will this work with mighty roms? very nice.

Old 11-01-2009, 07:22 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOO B) View Post
I removed the only thing that seems the same with others having problems. That is the flip clock but I still have same issue with the orange icons. Look forward to trying out the new version.

BOO B)

Let hope the new version will work for you. Although I will still update the current one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
You are by far one of the sickest skinners I have seen for TF......Please tell me you have plans to work on skins for TF3D 2.5. Especially if you can do it and also keep the animated weather inn......This is the one thing I miss from stock, your theme!!!
Thanks. I do have plans.. lets see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by combatstang View Post
will this work with mighty roms? very nice.
Not sure... let see if someone will report if it does.

Old 11-01-2009, 07:24 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Here is an update. It takes a lot of effort so bare with me.

Last edited by S2W; 11-22-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:23 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Keeping at it... as I am trying to make the theme blend with any background.

Old 11-01-2009, 11:54 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

more...

Old 11-02-2009, 05:49 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I am almost done with the update... and at the same time will also release a bling clock update from my tfl2d theme which I have several request for.

I won't make a full theme for bling just the clock and #s, since it takes a lot of effort and it seems like many are not that interested by the lack thereof on this thread.

Old 11-02-2009, 06:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

BOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBOO B) is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm very interested in all your work. First thread I check. Just waiting for it to be fixed so I can use it. I've tried almost everything I can think of to use it. Your work is by far the best looking, but if I can't use it I can't promote it yet. Keep them coming...PLEASE!

BOO B)
Old 11-02-2009, 06:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Here is an update. It takes a lot of effort so bare with me.
Who is that girl and where did you get that pic? OMG

BOO B)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software