View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 04:57 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOO B) View Post
Hope your buying me something nice, with the weeks worth of shopping you've been doing...LOL

BOO B)

Funny... I seriously been on a shopping spree!

Yes, I have been silent here only cause I noticed that most are going with a custom rom either 6.5, sense 2.1 or 2.5. and we have great skinners for those themes. I say good job to those working hard.

I am currently sticking with stock 6.1 only cause its so far very stable. (again not saying that the customs roms we have on this site are not, but I am content)

Making these themes... definitely time consuming and don't want to dedicate my time on something that will not be used when we have great ppl here working on themes for customs rom that are currently out.

Don't get me wrong I will still make themes, but I want to make sure that it will be something creative.

Overall, I say Awesome job to all here contributing to PPCGEEKS!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s2w screenshot 1.jpg (8.7 KB, 51 views) Click for barcode!