PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 01:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (Dark Crimson S25R sense 2.5) Now Available/2nd post!

hey bro can i get this one that you have so far i wanna see it run on my tp2
Old 04-04-2010, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

blackmo0n is keeping up the good workblackmo0n is keeping up the good workblackmo0n is keeping up the good work

Happy Easter Everyone.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:19 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmo0n View Post
Looking good s2w.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Good?!? WTF this is HAWT! I mean all it needs is a s2w start button logo and it is done...oh and the mms notification.

s2w and you think your are not as good as the best ones on here? Don't be so humble, just honest. AND you do this without having 2.5! WTF!

Keep it up!
BTW you suck...FloRida, me midwest, bars that are too loud with good drinks and company, me midwest = U SUX
Just a gentleman here... I give all due respect to those who work hard on making themes for everyone here on PPCGEEKS. Oh man I recall trying this without 2.5 lol

Hey Florida is nice especially here in south beach... nothing like having a few drinks and walking up to the beach lol While the weather isnt great up northeast lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
I believe he flashed to Sprint upgrade so he actually has 2.5 now. But he started without it and that is remarkable.
I agree that S2W is 1 of the best theme creators and has, for some reason, not been recognized as so.
Keep the sweet themes coming S2W
Thanks
Thanks... I truly appreciate the compliments. Hmmm your right, I just realized I haven't been recognized here.... wonder why and whats the real reason. heck I am out I give up... sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldaslove View Post
S2W definitely deserves his

Wow thanks! those are big props now. lol =D>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwester05 View Post
+2
I've been using Dark Crimson since the revision and love it. Though the blue one is also whispering my name and will be hard to resist, I'm sure I won't fight too hard.

Are the taskbars going to be separate cabs and support 1% meters?
Everythings looking great!
Thanks... Blue will be as good. and yes taskbar will be a seperate cab that blackmoOn will provide. He is doing a great job on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
hey bro can i get this one that you have so far i wanna see it run on my tp2
Lol... it will be out soon. I will PM blackoOn tomorrow with the needed files to get it going.

Hope you all had a Happy Easter with your family and friends.

Old 04-04-2010, 09:20 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmo0n View Post
Happy Easter Everyone.
Thanks and a Happy Easter to you too.

Expect a PM from me tomorrow afternoon.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:22 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Good news I should be back within a weeks time. So expect some of these themes.

I will also have a simpler Dark Crimson

Last edited by S2W; 04-05-2010 at 09:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: s2w Themes (Sense 2.5 Themes Coming Soon)

Sweet. Thanks for the news update. Have fun in sunny Florida while us Canadians in Alberta still dress warm. Stupid Cold Weather!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 12:43 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
Sweet. Thanks for the news update. Have fun in sunny Florida while us Canadians in Alberta still dress warm. Stupid Cold Weather!!!
I always try to keep you guys posted in my progress. In while away lol.

I am not into the cold weather, that is for sure lol
Old 04-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Good news I should be back within a weeks time. So expect some of these themes.

I will also have a simpler Dark Crimson
..........MMMMM,eye candy!! can't wait for that
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
I always try to keep you guys posted in my progress. In while away lol.

I am not into the cold weather, that is for sure lol
+1 to that.im not that far from you and enjoy rocking these shorts right about now!! lol

Old 04-05-2010, 01:23 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

This is meant for BlackmoOn...

Last edited by S2W; 04-05-2010 at 09:18 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:27 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
..........MMMMM,eye candy!! can't wait for that

+1 to that.im not that far from you and enjoy rocking these shorts right about now!! lol
Thanks... should be out when I return. Hopefully my schedule will allow me time to complete it all.

So far I have been enjoying my time here. Its become like a second home.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software