PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 08:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

iknoiilikeme2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for (stock) TP2

hey im new here, how do i go about installing the cab files??? thanks in advancee
Old 01-13-2010, 08:24 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknoiilikeme2 View Post
hey im new here, how do i go about installing the cab files??? thanks in advancee

Instructions are written in 1st post...

THESE THEMES WILL ONLY WORK FOR STOCK ROM
Easy Installation:
Simply use any of the s2w themes cabs to install on your device.

After it completes it will tell you to restart... and if by chance you don't see your theme... Don't worry:

Go to all settings -> Personal -> Home-> Items -> uncheck TouchFlo 3D and exit -> go back to the list and check TouchFlo 3D and exit settings... and your theme should be displayed.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

dweezy108 is just getting started

Will this work for T-Mobile touch pro 2?
Old 01-15-2010, 06:25 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dweezy108 View Post
Will this work for T-Mobile touch pro 2?

It should work... try it out...you can always uninstall and revert back to the theme you had prior.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:16 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Come on PPCGEEKS!!!!! I see that there are 30 downloads (NXE revolution)... and just one feedback (from Boo B) and thank you for your support) This is not encouraging at all, when I only ask for feedback. Its not for ego, but merely acknowledgement of whats created from scratch. Just honest critizism.

I know many went custom and I will do the same soon, but gee. Trying to stay with stock for those that prefer it. If my themes suxs than say so.. as long as something is expressed. Not asking for much. I work hard in my personal life and on my spare time I do these themes to share with this site which I fully support and enjoy!

Don't want to sound like an idiot, or a baby in my expression. But what else can I say.

Last edited by S2W; 01-15-2010 at 07:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:27 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

im a fan of your work, and i liked all the themes you made so far. but im using sense 2.1, and not sure how many other people are using stock. that would be great to have your themes for sense. i do appreciate all your hard work and sharing.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:33 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimecm View Post
im a fan of your work, and i liked all the themes you made so far. but im using sense 2.1, and not sure how many other people are using stock. that would be great to have your themes for sense. i do appreciate all your hard work and sharing.

Hey thanks a lot... I am reffering to those who download a theme and don't even dare to post a comment, negative or pro.

I also understand most are on custom rom. No problem, but I see the downloads verse those who leave feedback. If you get what I am saying.

Instead of finishing these icons for a theme on stock, I should instead post them up for sense.

Icons: (HTC Unglued)
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

demchynaeyez is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: s2w Themes for (stock) TP2

I love the new icons you have and I have your them crimson revised and I still am enjoying that theme. I can understand if you were to start making themes for the custom roms because it is just not that many of us that use the stock. Please don't get discouraged with you don't get feedback, I think you are doing great work. Keep it up!!
Old 01-17-2010, 03:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

alarsuel is a n00b

I would definitely like those icons for my girl's phone. She is stock. There are still some out there.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:40 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

S2W still tarin up the skinning seen I see...Great work man!!! I will definatly be converting one of these themes to use in one of my TP2 roms.. Keep it up man i love your work!!
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software