View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 07:16 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for (stock) TP2

Come on PPCGEEKS!!!!! I see that there are 30 downloads (NXE revolution)... and just one feedback (from Boo B) and thank you for your support) This is not encouraging at all, when I only ask for feedback. Its not for ego, but merely acknowledgement of whats created from scratch. Just honest critizism.

I know many went custom and I will do the same soon, but gee. Trying to stay with stock for those that prefer it. If my themes suxs than say so.. as long as something is expressed. Not asking for much. I work hard in my personal life and on my spare time I do these themes to share with this site which I fully support and enjoy!

Don't want to sound like an idiot, or a baby in my expression. But what else can I say.

Last edited by S2W; 01-15-2010 at 07:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.