PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 02:42 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for (stock 6.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldaslove View Post
^^ Nice! A good blue theme is an excellent addition to your catalogue.

Oh and in case you forgot, mind attaching the taskbar you're using?

Sorry worked late last night... preparing for a trip.

Here is what I used. Much credit to bilbo for this. Reason why I did the 1st crimson to match.
Attached Files
File Type: cab CDMA_BilboBrian_TaskBar.cab (6.33 MB, 24 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:56 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
^^ Nice! A good blue theme is an excellent addition to your catalogue.

Oh and in case you forgot, mind attaching the taskbar you're using?

Yes creating a blue theme... and still working on it.

Old 02-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Rogers (GSM)

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Sorry worked late last night... preparing for a trip.

Here is what I used. Much credit to bilbo for this. Reason why I did the 1st crimson to match.
Damn, I dunno what's going on but every time I tried to install that, it said installation unsuccessful and then cecmd.exe crashed with the error reporting, and I couldn't read my storage card unless I soft reset. Only with this .cab! Doggonit
Old 02-04-2010, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

blackmo0n is keeping up the good workblackmo0n is keeping up the good workblackmo0n is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Damn, I dunno what's going on but every time I tried to install that, it said installation unsuccessful and then cecmd.exe crashed with the error reporting, and I couldn't read my storage card unless I soft reset. Only with this .cab! Doggonit

Did u install SDKcerts before u installed the custom taskbar?
Old 02-04-2010, 04:40 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:

Did you install the sdkcerts 1st? You will also have to install the taskbar on your device and not storage card.
Old 02-04-2010, 05:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I just checked Remove Programs and I don't even see SDKCerts installed, does it go by some other name in the list? Can't find it. And I did indeed try to install the taskbar to device, not storage.

edit: Crap I misread your posts fellas, thought you were prompting me to uninstall SDKcerts. I will grab it, install and post back.

edit2: Ok, had the sdkcerts.cab all along, installed and then the taskbar, thanks!

Last edited by boldaslove; 02-04-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:56 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
I just checked Remove Programs and I don't even see SDKCerts installed, does it go by some other name in the list? Can't find it. And I did indeed try to install the taskbar to device, not storage.

edit: Crap I misread your posts fellas, thought you were prompting me to uninstall SDKcerts. I will grab it, install and post back.

edit2: Ok, had the sdkcerts.cab all along, installed and then the taskbar, thanks!

Good... glad you got it running.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quick question: When I run UI Tweaker, which one do I "Launch" to change the top and bottom to black??
Old 02-04-2010, 08:58 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: s2w Themes for (stock 6.1) [Dark Crimson 2.0 for sense 2.1 coming soon!]

Thanks to BlackmoOn for testing the sense 2.1 Dark Crimson 2.0 clock and tab slider and icons.

A few tweaks needed for the icons... and once done I will post.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:20 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: s2w Themes for (stock 6.1) [Dark Crimson 2.0 for sense 2.1 coming soon!]

Fixed the icons... Here is a screenshot from BlackmoOn.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software