PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: telfort

phaze0 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (Dark Crimson "SDC25a" - 2nd post)

@ c-tekk.. it works on the hd2 without a prob..i've been rocking the dark crimson theme for a while on my hd2.. best theme ever mmmmaaann ...thanksss 2 s2w..young dc for the awesome colorways... lookinngg forward to the new dark crimson.. YYYYYEEEEAAHH..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:38 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

slider is black.And post #2 shows red one...
Attached Files
File Type: rar SLIDER.rar (5.2 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-02-2010, 04:25 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

awesome work s2w, lots of good detail. cant wait for the blue one;]
Old 05-02-2010, 07:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

whats the ETA Lookin like?
Old 05-02-2010, 08:28 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-tekk View Post
Hey S2W, .... I was just wondering if the new dark crimson (when finished) will be optimized for the HD2 as well........I finally got my hd2....your dark crimson theme will look so dope on it......

Love your work.......thanks yet again.

If you ever want some graphics created for themes etc.... hit me up...... I wouldn't mind joining in on some projects as well......... fyi

Thanks so damn much for your work......we all love it.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaze0 View Post
@ c-tekk.. it works on the hd2 without a prob..i've been rocking the dark crimson theme for a while on my hd2.. best theme ever mmmmaaann ...thanksss 2 s2w..young dc for the awesome colorways... lookinngg forward to the new dark crimson.. YYYYYEEEEAAHH..
There you go.. from someone with an HD2. Glad it works. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimecm View Post
awesome work s2w, lots of good detail. cant wait for the blue one;]
Thats why it takes a bit to release. Trying to place as much details on the graphics as possible while yet saving space on on our devices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

whats the ETA Lookin like?
ETA... Its on the 2nd post.... lol Working hard on it with every moment to spare to have it ready on time...

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-MO

c-tekk is a n00b

Cool...... I'm just gonna wait for your new version, as it is well worth the wait.

I'm also curious as to wether or not your theme can be enabled/disabled simply......
so there's no need to uninstall/reinstall ...........cuz I want two themes........ the original (with a few mods)........ and of couse the best one, your dark crimson.
I may add a few more but I think for now, I'll just be using your themes....... so props to you and anyone who has put any work into these themes...... They are so sick, it's disguisting how slick these new themes are!....... I'm thinkin about a Fallout: New Vegas Thene....... but I will assume that I'll create all the images, and have "someone" help with the builds...........that is if anyone is interested............ we'll see..

any input would be helpful...........

back to my main point.......... THANK YOU......This is some of the most respectful perfected theme work I've seen.......in fact, THE BEST ......... You even out-did youself!

Excited to see the finished product!
Old 05-03-2010, 12:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-MO

c-tekk is a n00b

can anyone here do me a huge favor, if you get the time, and submit an faq of image sizes, types, etc...... used to make hd2 themes.......??? & any other useful tips you can think of?

If it's not too much trouble,......or just point me in the right direction?
I found a tutorial.......but it wasn't correct (it only points to sizes for Lock Screens, Not for sliders,icons,backgrounds (static or animated), etc...)

I wanna create somethin'.... I'm a decent artist, just not great at app development, to say the least.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

LOOKIN AWESOME cant wait for the blue one to drop
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-tekk View Post
can anyone here do me a huge favor, if you get the time, and submit an faq of image sizes, types, etc...... used to make hd2 themes.......??? & any other useful tips you can think of?

If it's not too much trouble,......or just point me in the right direction?
I found a tutorial.......but it wasn't correct (it only points to sizes for Lock Screens, Not for sliders,icons,backgrounds (static or animated), etc...)

I wanna create somethin'.... I'm a decent artist, just not great at app development, to say the least.
You need to use a tool like cfc_gui.exe.
It tells and shows image properties of every xxxxxx_manila file.

btw this post is updated.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3533
Old 05-04-2010, 12:12 AM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: s2w Themes (Sense 2.5 Themes Coming Soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
6.5.x like this ?

It works on 6.5x
Are those startmenu icons you use publicly posted? I searched this thread... even the mighty thread, since I believe that his his ROM... I would love to have the icons themed too.. Thank You for any point in the right direction

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software