View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 12:33 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for (stock) TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimecm View Post
im a fan of your work, and i liked all the themes you made so far. but im using sense 2.1, and not sure how many other people are using stock. that would be great to have your themes for sense. i do appreciate all your hard work and sharing.

Hey thanks a lot... I am reffering to those who download a theme and don't even dare to post a comment, negative or pro.

I also understand most are on custom rom. No problem, but I see the downloads verse those who leave feedback. If you get what I am saying.

Instead of finishing these icons for a theme on stock, I should instead post them up for sense.

Icons: (HTC Unglued)

This post has been thanked 4 times.