PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 12:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (Dark Crimson S25R sense 2.5) Now Available/2nd post!

It does look fantastic, though I am getting the doubled date on the calendar tab and the Sprint TV tab isn't skinned at all?
Old 03-26-2010, 12:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
It does look fantastic, though I am getting the doubled date on the calendar tab and the Sprint TV tab isn't skinned at all?
S2W did say that it is not fully skinned yet. He just released this for us to play with in the mean time.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
This is what your sweet skin looks like on my device with "Cookie Home Tab" I reported before that it was working with "Cookie" but I thought I should post a screen. Thank you very much! Love the red and black.....

note: The backgrounds for the qiuck links loaded fine I just removed them to work on some icons......didn't even think about that before I took the screen shots...LOL!
Nice icon set! Where did you find those or are you making them?
Old 03-26-2010, 12:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldaslove View Post
drew2000, how do you get the quicklinks to display in that 3D look? I have Co0kie's Home Tab 1.6.1 installed, have not seen that option though (if it is the same thing you're talking about).
No it is not an option in "Cookie" it is a variation of Blue's iReflect icons here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...30#post5986430

I really like them with s2w's quicklink background but I am working on the icons right now so I cleared out the background for now. There will be 500+ icons when I am done or there about......but back to s2w's thread I think this is the sickest theme I have ever put on any device I have owned and s2w took it to another level, I am thankful he could hook us up even when he is busy with work!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Red face Re: s2w Themes (Dark Crimson S25R sense 2.5) Now Available/2nd post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post

Sorry to hear that catman51, I do not have the double date on my device on the calendar tab. If you hit the link for the icons you can see my ROM by NRG maybe that is the difference? My call history tab is not skinned but I do not care I just have it located at the end of my slide. It is easy access from the Home tab with a swipe.........hidden as well. Not worried about when or if it gets skinned....s2w rocked my device!

Last edited by drew2000; 03-26-2010 at 12:52 AM.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
No it is not an option in "Cookie" it is a variation of Blue's iReflect icons here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...30#post5986430

I really like them with s2w's quicklink background but I am working on the icons right now so I cleared out the background for now. There will be 500+ icons when I am done or there about......but back to s2w's thread I think this is the sickest theme I have ever put on any device I have owned and s2w took it to another level, I am thankful he could hook us up even when he is busy with work!
Nice work! I recently downloaded your Dusk Reflection icons. Keep up the excellent work. Looking forward to further releases.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

mjcole2003 is keeping up the good workmjcole2003 is keeping up the good work

the crimson looks really nice on my 2.5 mighty rom. Thanks for all of your hard work. I was wondering if there was a cab to replace the new clock for the one that origionally is being used in the 6.1 theme? Thanks again for this sweet theme.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:38 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Sorry to hear that catman51, I do not have the double date on my device on the calendar tab. If you hit the link for the icons you can see my ROM by NRG maybe that is the difference? My call history tab is not skinned but I do not care I just have it located at the end of my slide. It is easy access from the Home tab with a swipe.........hidden as well. Not worried about when or if it gets skinned....s2w rocked my device!

NRG has taken out the top icon image out already that is the difference. I posted a cab to get rid of the image a few posts ago and it works great with the slider and doesn't skew it. it is C07 remove slider icon.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=586

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

hey bro will you be making a complete s2u2 theme for dark crimson? if so hows it comin and again excellent job on dark crimson 2.5 i'M LOViN' it
Old 03-26-2010, 09:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work

dapbmonkey4u,
What does that do, remove the icons completely?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software