View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 03:26 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (Sense 2.5 Themes Coming Soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazGrl79 View Post
I love the numbers on the time for this one. With just the white numbers, the reflection cuts it off a little, love the red accent to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikdrakon View Post
Loving it , can't wait till the full theme is out definetely looking forward to it, And i've gotta say I commend you on being able to work on this with the weather finally turning for the better in Florida and staying away from the beaches
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
twiddling thumbs eagerly for release.........
Haven't been on... so wanted to pop in and say its "coming soon"... and yes I know you guys keep hearing it is... but I am still away, so its currently hard for me at the moment. Fortunately, this is my last week!

I know there are many themes especially the GTX white theme (which by the way is awesome) that are "in". So hope through the excitement, you guys are still interested in the upcoming update to "Dark Crimson"

2 version will be up... the one below and the other will be a more simplier look without the clock BG, notification BG, quick links BG

I am still working on the images for the taskbar but, thank BlackmOn he will finalizing it for us.

Last edited by S2W; 04-09-2010 at 05:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.