View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 12:18 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Dark Crismon for TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazGrl79 View Post
I'm using these theme, but obviously waiting for it to be finished too, can't wait. But just letting you know that you said including the clock, slider and icons for now. But the icon for Sprint TV is the only one that's not custom, So I'm not sure if you noticed that. And do you have a download of the background screen on this theme?

It's hard for my finding black and red themes and even harder finding it on stock rom. So I'm loving your work. I tried some other custom roms but they always seems to leave out stuff from the original stock roms so I don't like them. I look forward to this theme being completed and hopefully more themes from you with us stock rom users.
Thanks and I do have the icons done for the sp tv icon. so expect a full set of tab slider icons shortly.

I believe there is a fix posted for the calender showing the extra # on this thread post several pages back.