PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 02:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5 • ("DC/Glass" coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Young DC want to share your taskbar & wallpaper?

Thanks!
taskbar is part of the Hd2 rom i'm running but give me a sec to post the wallpaper
just zipped it can't keep stuff on the work pc

Last edited by Young DC; 07-04-2010 at 09:08 PM. Reason: REMOVED Wallpaper zip because people DO NOT know how to hit the thank you button
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5 • ("DC/Glass" coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
I'm usually a black and white kind of guy but this theme to me works best black and red. I made a little change to the home screen with some of Santod's Transparent cabs but I think they turned out nice. One thing That I'm not big on is on the people tab if you have light pictures it makes the pics hard to see. but other than that looks good.
All I can say is nice work S2W and I cant wait till this becomes official. Thanks for letting me try this out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post

I love the red best to set off the Dark Glass theme but I modified s2w's wallpaper he made for the Dark Glass and flipped it into a few other colors for variation. When s2w has completed his theme and if there is any interest maybe s2w will allow me to post the variations of his sweet wallpaper........love the theme s2w!

note: I am not using GTX but the light wallpaper is to show what it looks like (the Dark Glass theme) with the light wallpaper for those who like the GTX look on their PPC.
I love the RED!
Old 07-06-2010, 07:14 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5

Its been a while... and thought I should atleast post something. I do apologize to those expecting the dark glass theme. But several projects came up that needed and still need my attention, which takes priority over this hobby here.

During some days free, I reworked the glass theme and still editing because as some already know I wasnt happy even with the test theme I sent out. But I do thank all those who participated.

You guys know I like previewing my progress with updates... so this is how it was looking so far. Cleaned all the glass button.

I will be honest not sure if it will be finished or posted... Keep in mind I do this on my spare time... dont want to give dates since I messed up on its release. But with my spare time I'll try to proceed with some effort to this site. So dont be surprised if with much interest it pops up lol.

This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:17 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Its been a while... and thought I should atleast post something. I do apologize to those expecting the dark glass theme. But several projects came up that needed and still need my attention, which takes priority over this hobby here.

During some days free, I reworked the glass theme and still editing because as some already know I wasnt happy even with the test theme I sent out. But I do thank all those who participated.

You guys know I like previewing my progress with updates... so this is how it was looking so far. Cleaned all the glass button.

I will be honest not sure if it will be finished or posted... Keep in mind I do this on my spare time... dont want to give dates since I messed up on its release. But with my spare time I'll try to proceed with some effort to this site. So dont be surprised if with much interest it pops up lol.
thx for the update...although I am looking forward to it.....take your time....fam and life is always first....I appreciate what ya do....
Old 07-06-2010, 07:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

patience is virtue and so far it seems to be well worth the wait
Old 07-06-2010, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5

s2w enjoy the summer when you have time to and don't worry about finishing your project until you want to, we can all wait and it is worth the wait so until that time have as much fun as one can with a busy schedule like your own. Thanks for all the hard work you have put into sharing these projects with us it is always appreciated.................cheers.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

take your time. we will be here when you are ready to share your art with us!
thanks.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

I am looking forward to the dark glass red version! it looks absolutely amazing! By the far the best sense theme Ive ever seen!

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 07-09-2010, 12:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: s2w Themes (Sense 2.5 Themes Coming Soon)

[QUOTE=Young DC;1844951]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
S2w remix in blue

S2W Never release the other blue theme because i remixed this one but i like the gloss better

so is there no way to get this? B/c i know SBR_L3gion has it in one of his roms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"
Old 07-09-2010, 12:09 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
thx for the update...although I am looking forward to it.....take your time....fam and life is always first....I appreciate what ya do....
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
patience is virtue and so far it seems to be well worth the wait
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
s2w enjoy the summer when you have time to and don't worry about finishing your project until you want to, we can all wait and it is worth the wait so until that time have as much fun as one can with a busy schedule like your own. Thanks for all the hard work you have put into sharing these projects with us it is always appreciated.................cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
take your time. we will be here when you are ready to share your art with us!
thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
I am looking forward to the dark glass red version! it looks absolutely amazing! By the far the best sense theme Ive ever seen!
Thanks and truly appreciate you guys understanding... =D>

[QUOTE=YnYng;1857491]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post

so is there no way to get this? B/c i know SBR_L3gion has it in one of his roms?
Young Dc remixed the crimson red theme. not sure but it could be posted here check the paperclip on this thread.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software