PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 04:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Dark Crismon for TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
[/CENTER]

Guys I installed S2w Dark Crimson S25R.cab but I got a red theme instead of this blue!

Is there a setting I need to change?

Thanks
the release date is in the bottom right corner of that pic
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: s2w Themes (Dark Crimson "SDC25a" - NOW AVAILABLE!!!)

Thanks guys,

I actually like Dark Crimson DCS25a because it seems cleaner!

I just wish it was in blue because my start menu is blue.

Here are a few pictures, and I attached the wallpaper if anyone wants it!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (8.2 KB, 133 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (11.8 KB, 132 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (10.6 KB, 130 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg black SKULL.jpg (32.8 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!

Old 05-07-2010, 05:46 PM
ebb
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV 6875
Carrier: Verizon

ebb is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
Besides the TV icon, has anyone else noticed that the names of appointments as either half showing or covered?
Yeah, mine is the same. I'm assuming its an alignment thing, and will get cleaned up. s2w seemed to really be pushing to get it out yesterday, and I think he called it a beta in one of his posts.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:50 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: s2w Themes (Sense 2.5 Themes Coming Soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
It takes the place of the sun...when it's sunny it will show....
maaaan cant get it to show... maybe its the rom (mr.x). will hold on to the files and try on a diff rom...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (8.0 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-07-2010, 07:08 PM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
maaaan cant get it to show... maybe its the rom (mr.x). will hold on to the files and try on a diff rom...
Put the cab.file on the storage card or wherever you'd like, then Install to the device not storage card... when asked to soft reset "YES" then enjoy....
Attached Files
File Type: cab Young Dc Smiley sun weather icon.cab (16.7 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Young DC; 05-07-2010 at 07:19 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:57 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by modmyppc View Post
thanks guys,

i actually like dark crimson dcs25a because it seems cleaner!

i just wish it was in blue because my start menu is blue.

Here are a few pictures, and i attached the wallpaper if anyone wants it!

what color blue ?
will this color work or darker ? need some input people........

Keep in mind it will be darker on the phone...this red is eye busting on the pc lol

BTW S2w you're killing me with this many files lol
Attached Images
File Type: png 0c135dcc_manila.png (4.9 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Young DC; 05-07-2010 at 08:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:00 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Put the cab.file on the storage card or wherever you'd like, then Install to the device not storage card... when asked to soft reset "YES" then enjoy....
hey thanks Young DC, appreciate that. i guess i was having a problem over writing the file... never had that problem before, i use 7zip to extract... maybe its the newer version i started using... thanks again though.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:03 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
hey thanks Young DC, appreciate that. i guess i was having a problem over writing the file... never had that problem before, i use 7zip to extract... maybe its the newer version i started using... thanks again though.
going to need a screen shot lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:29 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
going to need a screen shot lol
10-4 Sir...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (8.4 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-07-2010, 09:40 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
10-4 Sir...
red sun
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 48bf00db_manila.jpg (7.5 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software