PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 05:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (Dark Crimson "SDC25a" - NOW AVAILABLE!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Where's the analog clock? You got the manila file?
Ok updated post 852 everything is in the zip file and the theme is 100% like s2w red, but it's blue...

Enjoy

Thanks s2w for making this theme..
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:44 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
My last pic of the day
thank you for the softbar tab! that really completes the theme. thinking about doing us a red 6.5.x softbar like this blue one?
Old 05-08-2010, 06:11 PM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
thank you for the softbar tab! that really completes the theme. thinking about doing us a red 6.5.x softbar like this blue one?
Still working on the blue, so let me get done with that one first lol
Old 05-08-2010, 08:38 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

these are AWESOME! i need one for my 2.5 rom....
Old 05-09-2010, 05:32 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo

Norwester05 is just getting started

Thanks for all the work you've put into this s2w Its much appreciated and looks great! Especially like the dual clocks because we all know just one sometimes is not enough, The softbars are great and lend a nice classy look. The only glitch I found is a tiny one-when you go into menu the "SD Card And Phone Storage" Icon didn't get skinned. Really no big deal!

Looks great and I'm looking forward to the upgrades and add ons. The blue looks great too! Will be checking the thread every 20 minutes all day tomorrow.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:11 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Young DC,

I know u put alot of work into this along with S2w but would it be easy to make the blue them alittle brighter/glossier? the color is alittle dull.

if not i can completly work with it.

thanks again

Old 05-09-2010, 12:06 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwester05 View Post
Thanks for all the work you've put into this s2w Its much appreciated and looks great! Especially like the dual clocks because we all know just one sometimes is not enough, The softbars are great and lend a nice classy look. The only glitch I found is a tiny one-when you go into menu the "SD Card And Phone Storage" Icon didn't get skinned. Really no big deal!

Looks great and I'm looking forward to the upgrades and add ons. The blue looks great too! Will be checking the thread every 20 minutes all day tomorrow.
is that only with the blue theme or does red do it as well ??? thought is was a 6.5x rom thing...
Old 05-09-2010, 12:09 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Young DC,

I know u put alot of work into this along with S2w but would it be easy to make the blue them alittle brighter/glossier? the color is alittle dull.

if not i can completly work with it.

thanks again
it's no more dull then the red, I can make it a lighter blue. that may make it brighter, but i only re shade his color, i never play with his art work......

Last edited by Young DC; 05-09-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

youngdc,

its ok, I really like it.

btw tried thanking you but it said I dont have permission :/

So i owe you one haha
Old 05-09-2010, 03:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo

Norwester05 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
is that only with the blue theme or does red do it as well ??? thought is was a 6.5x rom thing...
Sorry,I should have said Settings rather than Menu but its like that with both Blue & Red 6.5 stock.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software