PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 10:36 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (Sense 2.5 Themes Coming Soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
red sun

Duuude! now I gotta have the RED sun......! just remove the extension and drop in windows folder?

Last edited by WFG; 05-07-2010 at 10:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

S2w remix in blue

Everything is in the zip file just like s2w did his

Last edited by Young DC; 05-08-2010 at 05:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

ozzyhead is a n00b

Quote:
S2w remix in blue, blue & red sun weather icons

will have the other 2 cabs up later tonight
Nice! Thanks guys! Love this color too. Appreciate your work!!
Old 05-08-2010, 03:01 AM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Young DC, you are awsome for coloring DarkCrimsom blue for us! Thanks for the animated suns also!
Is CHT notificaton bar colored too? Not ready to undo all the red I've put in just yet
Will test tomorrow.

Last edited by WFG; 05-08-2010 at 03:07 AM.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:59 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
S2w remix in blue, blue & red sun weather icons

will have the other 2 cabs up later tonight

Now that is the Blue I was talking about. Thanks !

Old 05-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: s2w Themes (Dark Crimson "SDC25a" - NOW AVAILABLE!!!)

Young DC,

I Thanked you, that color really fits well.

The other two cabs ur talking about, are they for the slider, notifications icons and clock, because they didnt change when I installed ur remix.

Old 05-08-2010, 11:48 AM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
Young DC, you are awsome for coloring DarkCrimsom blue for us! Thanks for the animated suns also!
Is CHT notificaton bar colored too? Not ready to undo all the red I've put in just yet
Will test tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Young DC,

The other two cabs ur talking about, are they for the slider, notifications icons and clock, because they didnt change when I installed ur remix.
Everything but the softkey bars is done

Last edited by Young DC; 05-08-2010 at 01:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:42 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Young DC,

no the slider is in the main theme file, make sure you delete the red theme before installing the blue theme.....
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:45 PM
VIP Member

My last pic of the day

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:03 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
My last pic of the day

Where's the analog clock? You got the manila file?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software