PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 01:22 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (updating stock!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
That is some fantastic work. You both work very well together. I am looking forward to the great graphincs coming from this thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmo0n View Post
I'm excited for u s2w....Now let the fun begin!

Sprint Releases WinMo 6.5 with Sense 2.5 for HTC Touch Pro2
http://www.htc.com/us/support/touch-...rint/downloads

Thanks... and of course I am also looking foward to making them. lol

Got to say I like the update so far. very fluid.

Last edited by S2W; 04-05-2010 at 09:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Looks good as always S2W! Do you still plan on releasing the Aeternus Blue theme you started for 2.1 or are you going to make it for 2.5?
Old 03-19-2010, 04:51 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

I was curious about the Blue theme also for 2.5.No rush, it just seems I tend to lean towards blue themes when I mod the phone.
The wallpaper I could do without, or simply change. The rest looks phenomenal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
Looks good as always S2W! Do you still plan on releasing the Aeternus Blue theme you started for 2.1 or are you going to make it for 2.5?

Old 03-19-2010, 05:06 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I was curious about the Blue theme also for 2.5.No rush, it just seems I tend to lean towards blue themes when I mod the phone.
The wallpaper I could do without, or simply change. The rest looks phenomenal!

Yes I do have plans to release the blue theme it was always my intent until, I had to travel on a biz trip. So currently im on a project in miami. On my spare time I try to get things moving, but I dont have my files. So started from scratch here on stuff and that is what you see currently. I return 1st week in April so expect the themes coming then. So if you can wait that long (doubt it,lol) I'll have it ready 4 sense 2.1 and 2.5.

"Dark Crimson 2.0", "Aeternus Blue", and "Dark Revised" are on the list of updates for sense 2.1 and 2.5 not sure of the xbox theme "NXE Evolution", there is someone who created another version... so only if its on demand will I convert it.

Again sorry for the delays... but they will be coming soon. Thanks.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Yes I do have plans to release the blue theme it was always my intent until, I had to travel on a biz trip. So currently im on a project in miami. On my spare time I try to get things moving, but I dont have my files. So started from scratch here on stuff and that is what you see currently. I return 1st week in April so expect the themes coming then. So if you can wait that long (doubt it,lol) I'll have it ready 4 sense 2.1 and 2.5.

"Dark Crimson 2.0", "Aeternus Blue", and "Dark Revised" are on the list of updates for sense 2.1 and 2.5 not sure of the xbox theme "NXE Evolution", there is someone who created another version... so only if its on demand will I convert it.

Again sorry for the delays... but they will be coming soon. Thanks.
Dude, no reason to be sorry. You do this on your free time not ours. I think we are all just anxiously awaiting your next release.
Take your time (not too much..haha). Hope you are enjoying the Sprint ROM update!
Cheers
Old 03-19-2010, 05:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

erikdrakon is keeping up the good workerikdrakon is keeping up the good workerikdrakon is keeping up the good work

Hope your enjoying the 6.5 update and i can't wait to see what you release for it when you can.

I for one want to thank you for all the hard work, and taking time out of your personal life to keep our phones looking as stylish as possible throughout all the updates and transitions, cause i know it hasn't been easy.

It is as always Greatly Appreciated!!!
Old 03-20-2010, 08:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Patiently waiting for the new 2.5 updates, def a fan of the crimson one.

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!
Old 03-22-2010, 06:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo

Norwester05 is just getting started

Fan of both the blue and crimson! Your themes and Blackmoons taskbars are the two best reasons to stay stock that I've seen. Its very much appreciated! Looking forward to the revisions in April.

Last edited by Norwester05; 03-22-2010 at 06:48 AM.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:30 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Dude, no reason to be sorry. You do this on your free time not ours. I think we are all just anxiously awaiting your next release.
Take your time (not too much..haha). Hope you are enjoying the Sprint ROM update!
Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikdrakon View Post
Hope your enjoying the 6.5 update and i can't wait to see what you release for it when you can.

I for one want to thank you for all the hard work, and taking time out of your personal life to keep our phones looking as stylish as possible throughout all the updates and transitions, cause i know it hasn't been easy.

It is as always Greatly Appreciated!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slypher View Post
Patiently waiting for the new 2.5 updates, def a fan of the crimson one.

-s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwester05 View Post
Fan of both the blue and crimson! Your themes and Blackmoons taskbars are the two best reasons to stay stock that I've seen. Its very much appreciated! Looking forward to the revisions in April.
Thanks for understanding guys... and I truly appreciate the compliments.

I am back in the NYC area but only for a few days. so with that said, I will try to work with Dark Crimson.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:31 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I also have this in the works... but not sure of the clock yet.

Last edited by S2W; 04-05-2010 at 09:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software