View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 05:06 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (updating stock!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
Looks good as always S2W! Do you still plan on releasing the Aeternus Blue theme you started for 2.1 or are you going to make it for 2.5?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I was curious about the Blue theme also for 2.5.No rush, it just seems I tend to lean towards blue themes when I mod the phone.
The wallpaper I could do without, or simply change. The rest looks phenomenal!

Yes I do have plans to release the blue theme it was always my intent until, I had to travel on a biz trip. So currently im on a project in miami. On my spare time I try to get things moving, but I dont have my files. So started from scratch here on stuff and that is what you see currently. I return 1st week in April so expect the themes coming then. So if you can wait that long (doubt it,lol) I'll have it ready 4 sense 2.1 and 2.5.

"Dark Crimson 2.0", "Aeternus Blue", and "Dark Revised" are on the list of updates for sense 2.1 and 2.5 not sure of the xbox theme "NXE Evolution", there is someone who created another version... so only if its on demand will I convert it.

Again sorry for the delays... but they will be coming soon. Thanks.

This post has been thanked 4 times.