View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 12:53 PM
mcluvntheboss
VIP Member

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Crimson Red / 3rd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Thanks guys... and I totally respect you guys backing me in this with your posts. I truly appreciate all your efforts here and the help you guys have done for others and that also can't go unoticed. So I say thanks as well! Just because I am not active in other post doesnt mean that I overlooked the progress and or aid.

I dont this for the rep count that one gets when hitting the thanks button... Just for YOU GUYS! and reason why some feedback can settle a theme from just being simple to more detailed and improved.

So have a great weekend and enjoy!
I havent been over here in a while but its looking good bro. Thanks for the feed back on my mail mods.

Im realy liking the look you got going with this one here.

Keep up the great work!