View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes) (Crimson Red / 3rd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
I want to thank you Strait(you are definitely a positive reinforcement) as well as others here (WFG, Mod, etc) many who I havent meantioned by name since you are too many But nonetheless you have supported me throughout post & PMs. And if you read this I say THANK YOU!!!! You guys know who you are!

I guess it is what it is. But in the end I didnt mean to nag or sound harsh in my comment, but merely pass on a simple statement. (just got to me that you see the downloads and the posts dont add up and to no surprise of mine, they still dont) I mean really, I only ask so I can improve on these themes not for me but for the community.

Anyways I wont bore you guys again with my concerns, which did leave a sour taste.

But to let you guys know that after reviewing the post/PMs I wont let down those supporters to my themes. Not sure how, but I will see that the Black/Green theme will see a release date soon.

I dont think its fair not to, since I have always tried to keep my word.

I also apologize if I could not get to all PMs honestly I haven't replied to none, not because I didnt care to... but I got several and most of the subject headings lead to the black/green theme.

All I can say is expect some news soon.

Black/Green
just giving credit where it's due homie!! and glad to hear your still wanting to do stuff but we understand where your coming from and respect that,man o man every screen you post just keeps looking better and better!!

looking forward to any new development and as always thank you for your work and the time you dedicate to it and the community!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.