PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 04:30 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: [APP] [UPDATE] KD-Font [v1.1.1] [08/10/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Thanks Sharkie!!!

I just added 54 new fonts tonight! The library now has a total of 131 fonts available to apply!
54? holy !@#% man!! sweet,easily in my top 3 fav. apps i have ever used on my tp2!!! AWESOME!!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:10 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: [APP] [UPDATE] KD-Font [v1.1.1] [08/10/10]

Quote:
Thanks Sharkie!!!

I just added 54 new fonts tonight! The library now has a total of 131 fonts available to apply!

I saw the change when I update last night, I nearly SH*T my pants when i saw that! Great work, man you are a BEAST=D>

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [APP] [131 FONTS!!!] KD-Font [v1.1.1] [08/10/10]

LMAO, thanks I needed that laugh this morning!
Old 08-30-2010, 12:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telekom Srbija

aleksandar0475 is a n00b

@Kliptik

Thank you very much for your efforts. KD Font and everything about it,is perfect. It just takes a lot of time to find the font which will fit perfectly.

Keep doing man !

I installed font Marker...oh man it looks amazing on every single tab,menu,sub menu...highly recommended!
I am running stock WM 6.5

Last edited by aleksandar0475; 08-30-2010 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Font info.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:02 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksandar0475 View Post
I installed font Marker...
What is that? Link?
Old 08-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

thanks for the awesome feedback everyone!

I'm working on the next release, and im going to try and make the library a little easier to sort through... im open to suggestions as far as how to do that. ive thought of the following:

1) Search Function
2) Separated alphabetically (letter menus with fonts under each corresponding letter)
3) Category

personally i like the Search idea, as it would be easy to implement, but it still leaves a long list to scroll through for simple browsing. the alphabetical idea seems to me like a lot of left/right swiping for simple browsing. the Category idea is nice, but would be hard to determine "categories" and which fonts belong to which categories.

Post up any other ideas!
Old 08-30-2010, 02:05 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
What is that? Link?
one of the new fonts,just update your font library
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telekom Srbija

aleksandar0475 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
one of the new fonts,just update your font library

@Straitup27

thanks for the quick response. And yes,my mistake...I did not mention that library update is necessary. Marker is new font.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:15 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
thanks for the awesome feedback everyone!

I'm working on the next release, and im going to try and make the library a little easier to sort through... im open to suggestions as far as how to do that. ive thought of the following:

1) Search Function
2) Separated alphabetically (letter menus with fonts under each corresponding letter)
3) Category

personally i like the Search idea, as it would be easy to implement, but it still leaves a long list to scroll through for simple browsing. the alphabetical idea seems to me like a lot of left/right swiping for simple browsing. the Category idea is nice, but would be hard to determine "categories" and which fonts belong to which categories.

Post up any other ideas!
Of the 3 ideas you have so far I think categorization is the best option, but like you said, it would be hard to determine which should go where. I think you'd just need to establish a few and then roll with it. Over time people would get used to the categories and which fonts were where.

As far as alphabetically, aren't they already listed in alphabetical order?
Old 08-30-2010, 09:42 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Of the 3 ideas you have so far I think categorization is the best option, but like you said, it would be hard to determine which should go where. I think you'd just need to establish a few and then roll with it. Over time people would get used to the categories and which fonts were where.

As far as alphabetically, aren't they already listed in alphabetical order?
Thanks!

Yeah the fonts are al in alphabetical order, I'm just finding that if the font I want starts with "Y", then it takes a while to scroll all the way down. Whereas if there was a "Y" entry you could tap, and that displayed all of the "Y" fonts...

I also had the idea to include all 3 options, and let the user decide how they want it organized...
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
font, font app, font cab, sense font, wm font