View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 02:15 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [APP] [131 FONTS!!!] KD-Font [v1.1.1] [08/10/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
thanks for the awesome feedback everyone!

I'm working on the next release, and im going to try and make the library a little easier to sort through... im open to suggestions as far as how to do that. ive thought of the following:

1) Search Function
2) Separated alphabetically (letter menus with fonts under each corresponding letter)
3) Category

personally i like the Search idea, as it would be easy to implement, but it still leaves a long list to scroll through for simple browsing. the alphabetical idea seems to me like a lot of left/right swiping for simple browsing. the Category idea is nice, but would be hard to determine "categories" and which fonts belong to which categories.

Post up any other ideas!
Of the 3 ideas you have so far I think categorization is the best option, but like you said, it would be hard to determine which should go where. I think you'd just need to establish a few and then roll with it. Over time people would get used to the categories and which fonts were where.

As far as alphabetically, aren't they already listed in alphabetical order?
This post has been thanked 1 times.