PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 02:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile ( 12/10/10 Ele Illusion post 9 )CHT 2.0 SMS widget&Email themes

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...66#post1959166
Post #9 has been updated with BlueWeb mail mod.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-themes...ml#post1989372
Here is the link to the BlueHTC and the BlueFlower mail mods.

Let me know what you guys think and there maybe more to come.

You do not have to have CHT installed. It will work without it.
It will also work with any version of CHT but the sms widget is only on CHT 2.0.

To change the font colors on the email and messeging widgets us the chteditor. The color numbers are 255,255,255 for pure white and 0,0,0 for pure black.

Just install the cab and soft reset.

Check post #3 and #7 for more. I ran out of space on this post.

All of these would never have happend if it wasnt for Xpressyourcell and his yet to be release of his mail mod. Would also like to thank TMartin for his help with the mode9 files.

Please hit the THANKS button if you like what you see!!!!!

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 12-10-2010 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Added a back to stock cab
This post has been thanked 17 times.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:47 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: CHT 2.0 SMS widget and Email themes

I'm interested... Does this theme work on the Sprint 6.5 stock ROM?
We have those extra tabs at the bottom... Telenav and Sprint TV and Sprint Music.
p.

Gotit... it's just for email and sms...
I'll check it out.
p.

Last edited by AZTECHKA; 09-28-2010 at 03:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

For those of you on stock roms here you are.

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 10-12-2010 at 08:33 AM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:20 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

Will do...
I just did a full back up just in case too.
I'm going to lunch and trying it out. I'll let you know.
p.

*** EDIT... Thanks agin bro... these are sweet... I'm gonna try that grey kid. He looks cool. Reminds me of someone I used to know a long long time ago. lol.
p.

Last edited by AZTECHKA; 10-07-2010 at 04:04 PM.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
I dont know because some of the files are cfc compressed and stock roms are not. The only thing I cant say is try it out and if it dont work you can always uninstall it and do a soft reset. Then you would be back to stock. Let me know if it does work for you.
No stock ROM is cfc compressed. cfcgui was developed by chainfire, hence "Chainfire's Compression". AZTECA will just have to download cfcgui and click a couple buttons if he want's a mostly-naked girl as the background for his sense email tab .
Old 09-28-2010, 04:05 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

I tried it out and it didn't work... I didn't see the widgets on your screenshots and the background only went transparent with black text on the mail tab...
The SMS tab remained unchanged...
However that chick in your screenshot did materialize in front of my eyes and I am in negotiations with my wife to get a free pass at her.
lol.
Thanks for your hard work bro. It looks like something some Verizon users will really appreciate.
p.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:49 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Well Ive ran out of room on the first post so there will be more here.

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 10-10-2010 at 06:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: KPN

mike2nl is just getting started

Hi mcluvntheboss ,

i will test the cab on my cht beta 2.0.0.x. You have written cfc compressed... but think, there are enough users uot there with stock roms. But if it needed on my phone, stock rom, i will uncompress them.

BTW:
i am from xda

http://rclrwq.bay.livefilestore.com/...er_mike2nl.png
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:55 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

For the blue web mail mod In stall the cab and soft reset. the set the blue web wallpaper that got installed to the my documents/my wallpapers folder to the cht all tabs wallpaper. then you should be good.

The BlueRed mail mod looks pretty good to. I think!

The Ele mailmod is only for the email tab and email wdgt. Ive been looking into illusions and tried to interprate it into this mail mod. Just install the cab and soft reset. Then set the wallpaper that is in your /My Documents/Wallpapers/. Let me know if you guys like it.

I made a cab for the transparent sms wdgt menu bar.

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 12-10-2010 at 10:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:20 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

works great and looks better!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2nl View Post
Hi mcluvntheboss ,

i will test the cab on my cht beta 2.0.0.x. You have written cfc compressed... but think, there are enough users uot there with stock roms. But if it needed on my phone, stock rom, i will uncompress them.

BTW:
i am from xda
well i would say it is quite an honor to see you here!

This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software