PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 07:08 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (ReUpdated 9/29 with a few more)CHT 2.0 SMS widget and Email themes

Your doing a great job with these... keep it up!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hd2
Carrier: at&t

mburke178 is a n00b
Re: (Updated 9/29)CHT 2.0 SMS widget and Email themes

mcluvin this looks awesome on my phone, thank you very much. Any chanche i can get the e-mail part too?
Old 09-30-2010, 07:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red
Threadstarter

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: (Updated 9/29)CHT 2.0 SMS widget and Email themes

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Your doing a great job with these... keep it up!
Thank man. It means a lot comming from you. Your themes are the shiz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mburke178 View Post
mcluvin this looks awesome on my phone, thank you very much. Any chanche i can get the e-mail part too?
I will try to get to it today. Thanks
Old 09-30-2010, 10:09 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Should I make more for stock rom users or would it be a wast of time? Is there really that many people who are still running stock roms?
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:06 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

first post updated with purple silk and mistify. Check 3rd post for STOCK users

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 09-30-2010 at 02:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyface22 View Post
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Thanks!
Hows this one? First post has been updated.
Love it!! Thanks a lot! I'll have to thank ya once I get on the regular site.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:09 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: (More Updated 9/30)CHT 2.0 SMS widget and Email themes

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyface22 View Post

Love it!! Thanks a lot! I'll have to thank ya once I get on the regular site.
Thank you sure and I apresiate all the thanks I can get.
1st and 3rd posts are updated with a few more. Let me know what you guys think.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:36 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I will be editing the cabs at some point after I figure out how to change the black fonts to white on the widgets.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
I will be editing the cabs at some point after I figure out how to change the black fonts to white on the widgets.
After looking into it dapbmonkey4u has pointed out to me that it is a pain to change the font colors. So to change the font colors on the email and messeging widgets us the chteditor. The color numbers are 255,255,255 for pure white and 0,0,0 for pure black. Ill update the first post with this info later.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 10-01-2010, 11:43 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
After looking into it dapbmonkey4u has pointed out to me that it is a pain to change the font colors. So to change the font colors on the email and messeging widgets us the chteditor. The color numbers are 255,255,255 for pure white and 0,0,0 for pure black. Ill update the first post with this info later.
awesome work bro!! just keep making my mcluvn folder grow....................that sounded weird when i said it out loud

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software