PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 01:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red
Threadstarter

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Updated Post #7 10/1)CHT 2.0 SMS widget and Email themes

Well I can see there is an intrest in my mods. There has been a lot of views in the last 3 days and the downloads are starting to grow as well but only a hand full of replies. I need some more feed back. Good or bad doesnt matter. I am running out of ideas so im asking everyone for there input. THANKS !!
Here is a untested GTX style mail mod if anyone tries it out let me know how it is.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Mcluvn GTX_Grey_mail_mod.cab (371.6 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 10-01-2010 at 03:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:35 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
Well I can see there is an intrest in my mods. There has been a lot of views in the last 3 days and the downloads are starting to grow as well but only a hand full of replies. I need some more feed back. Good or bad doesnt matter. I am running out of ideas so im asking everyone for there input. THANKS !!
Here is a untested GTX style mail mod if anyone tries it out let me know how it is.

Just installed waitin on the restart! Views not showing...

Edit: Worked great!!! I love the lighter grays within the white!!!!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10

Last edited by ooxteme; 10-01-2010 at 07:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/EVO 4G
Carrier: The NOW Network!!

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to LayLay

Mcluvntheboss this is a badass program man! I uploaded ur cab. The only thing that works for me is the sms widget. My Email, only show letters no pics, and the background is clear. Im running sys 23568 2.5.2018. But anyways big ups to u and this program, thanks for taking ur time to provide this to the ppcgeeks community!!
" for hitting the Button!"
Old 10-01-2010, 10:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayLay View Post
Mcluvntheboss this is a badass program man! I uploaded ur cab. The only thing that works for me is the sms widget. My Email, only show letters no pics, and the background is clear. Im running sys 23568 2.5.2018. But anyways big ups to u and this program, thanks for taking ur time to provide this to the ppcgeeks community!!
Thanks. Can you let me now witch cab you installed and what rom you are using. They all have been tested buy me on TMartins 23138 photon rom witch uses the 2.5.2018 mail tab so it should work unless your rom is not using cfc for the manila files. If that is the case then the cabs in the 3rd post should work for your rom. Thanks agian for the feed back.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 10-02-2010, 02:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

jaeskill is becoming a great contributor

Very good mod. Im on a stock VZW 2.5 rom so please keep making stock versions if its not too much trouble.
Email backgrounds became transparent when I installed a non-stock cab but the SMS background in CHT was skinned. Both Email and SMS were skinned when using the stock version of the cab.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:09 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaeskill View Post
Very good mod. Im on a stock VZW 2.5 rom so please keep making stock versions if its not too much trouble.
Email backgrounds became transparent when I installed a non-stock cab but the SMS background in CHT was skinned. Both Email and SMS were skinned when using the stock version of the cab.
No problem man. It is actually easier to make the stock ones. Well I shouldnt say easier but faster because there is one less step in the stock versions. I will be doing some updates in the next day or two. Thanks !!
If there is anyone that is not stock ready and you would like it to be let me know witch one(s) and ill get em up for ya. From here on out all mods will have both versions.

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 10-02-2010 at 11:12 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:26 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

this is sweet can we get something red with some white
Old 10-03-2010, 06:47 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
this is sweet can we get something red with some white
Im working on 3 or 4 different ones right now. Two are GTX style and the others im trying something new. So once I get these to my liking I will work on a red and white one for you. Hopefully I will bee able to finish these up by tuesday or wednesday.
Here is a screen shot of one of the GTX mail mods im working on. Its not finished yet but thought id share. Any thoughts on this one???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (9.8 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-03-2010, 09:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

jaeskill is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
Im working on 3 or 4 different ones right now. Two are GTX style and the others im trying something new. So once I get these to my liking I will work on a red and white one for you. Hopefully I will bee able to finish these up by tuesday or wednesday.
Here is a screen shot of one of the GTX mail mods im working on. Its not finished yet but thought id share. Any thoughts on this one???

Thats a good look.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:02 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaeskill View Post
Thats a good look.
thanks man.
ive updated the 3rd and 7th post with my new one i call gtx shadow.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software