View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 06:55 PM
mcluvntheboss
VIP Member
Threadstarter

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHT 2.0 SMS widget and Email themes

For the blue web mail mod In stall the cab and soft reset. the set the blue web wallpaper that got installed to the my documents/my wallpapers folder to the cht all tabs wallpaper. then you should be good.

The BlueRed mail mod looks pretty good to. I think!

The Ele mailmod is only for the email tab and email wdgt. Ive been looking into illusions and tried to interprate it into this mail mod. Just install the cab and soft reset. Then set the wallpaper that is in your /My Documents/Wallpapers/. Let me know if you guys like it.

I made a cab for the transparent sms wdgt menu bar.

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 12-10-2010 at 10:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.