PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 03:31 AM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [APP] [131 FONTS!!!] KD-Font [v1.1.1] [08/10/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
The font size has nothing to do with the error codes. Basically, the error codes mean that something is locking the font files down. I put them in there so that when people reported them (thank you!) I could get a better idea of what was happening that caused the issues. That being said...

I'm finishing up the next release, in which that issue should be fixed completely, and any locked down files shouldn't be an issue.
Yeah, I had the same problem on a couple of NRG ROMS. I would just install the default font cab, restart, then change fonts with KD-Font. Every time you want to change fonts, you have to add the step of default fonts cab-restart. It's still way easier than changing these myself. This has still got to be one of my favorite applications.

Which brings up another point. One time by accident, only some sense fonts were changed on my device. Like only what I would term "top level" if that makes any sense. Like the calendar bar would change, but the listed appointment wouldn't. If there was a way to do this on purpose it would be cool. I wish I'd taken a screenshot now that I'm thinking of it.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

allusion is becoming a great contributor

just downloaded and installed, updated, blown away, god i love this thing, i was afraid i wasn't going to find something good for fonts but you took care of that
Old 09-07-2010, 10:09 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

How about error code DW02 and DS02?
I am on Vin's CHT 6.5 rom and tried to apply Snakes and Arrows

Also, can I use your KD-Font Sig banner?

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 09-07-2010 at 10:17 AM.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:29 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
How about error code DW02 and DS02?
I am on Vin's CHT 6.5 rom and tried to apply Snakes and Arrows

Also, can I use your KD-Font Sig banner?
he shouldn't have a problem with it,back when we were testing the app i asked if he was gonna make one so i could rock it,he said it was fine then.........

Old 09-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I LOVE this app, can anyone tell me what font NRG uses in his roms so I can request it? I'm mobile now but let me know if I need to post a screenshot...

TIA

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-07-2010, 01:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
I LOVE this app, can anyone tell me what font NRG uses in his roms so I can request it? I'm mobile now but let me know if I need to post a screenshot...

TIA
No doubt Kliptik already knows as he'd had issues with NRG ROM fonts in the past. I'm sure your request will already be taken into consideration.

Now that I think about it. It seems like he would have already included this font in his library since I'm sure it's a popular one. I haven't gone through every font myself so I can't say for sure...

Also, since using this app I've realized that the same font will apparently go by several different names. The same font on my PC may be called something totally different than that font in KD-Font.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:07 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
No doubt Kliptik already knows as he'd add issues with NRG ROM fonts in the past. I'm sure your request will already be taken into consideration.

Now that I think about it. It seems like he would have already included this font in his library since I'm sure it's a popular one. I haven't gone through every font myself so I can't say for sure...
Yeah I've been on a mission to find this font for about a week now, no better place to ask than here methinks lol
Old 09-07-2010, 01:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

He is the font master!
Old 09-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
He is the font master!
Exactly
Old 09-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

hey everyone!

Sorry im not quoting everyones questions, im mobile and its a pain to go thru and quote each individual post...

As far as sig banners go, feel free to use it!!! im going to add it to the first page once the next release is ready. ill have a hosting url and everything up there.

As for the fonts only applying in certain areas, i cant control that. its going to vary from one rom to the next, based on the chef and the kitchen and the fonts they use. EnergyROMs seem to be the biggest variance, and the next release will have better support for EnergyROMs.

In regards to the Default Fonts cab having to be installed etween switching fonts (for some ppl), that will be fixed in the next release. ive tested the next release for that issue, and it shouldnt be a problem anymore.

as for fonts being named differentlly, the ony one that should be "different" is the Nokia Sans font, as it was oriiginally named something else. most of the fonts in the app aren't standard system fonts, and i have to install them to my system. a lot of them are very similar to standard system fonts though...

as for the font that is standard in EnergyROMs, i honestly dont know, but i can add it to the library if someone can find out for me!

And again, the error codes will be removed in the next release (v1.2) so you wont have to worry about that anymore.

thanks everyone for the compliments!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
font, font app, font cab, sense font, wm font