View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [APP] [131 FONTS!!!] KD-Font [v1.1.1] [08/10/10]

hey everyone!

Sorry im not quoting everyones questions, im mobile and its a pain to go thru and quote each individual post...

As far as sig banners go, feel free to use it!!! im going to add it to the first page once the next release is ready. ill have a hosting url and everything up there.

As for the fonts only applying in certain areas, i cant control that. its going to vary from one rom to the next, based on the chef and the kitchen and the fonts they use. EnergyROMs seem to be the biggest variance, and the next release will have better support for EnergyROMs.

In regards to the Default Fonts cab having to be installed etween switching fonts (for some ppl), that will be fixed in the next release. ive tested the next release for that issue, and it shouldnt be a problem anymore.

as for fonts being named differentlly, the ony one that should be "different" is the Nokia Sans font, as it was oriiginally named something else. most of the fonts in the app aren't standard system fonts, and i have to install them to my system. a lot of them are very similar to standard system fonts though...

as for the font that is standard in EnergyROMs, i honestly dont know, but i can add it to the library if someone can find out for me!

And again, the error codes will be removed in the next release (v1.2) so you wont have to worry about that anymore.

thanks everyone for the compliments!!!