View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 03:31 AM
thewahlrus
I think I tore my sack.

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [APP] [131 FONTS!!!] KD-Font [v1.1.1] [08/10/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
The font size has nothing to do with the error codes. Basically, the error codes mean that something is locking the font files down. I put them in there so that when people reported them (thank you!) I could get a better idea of what was happening that caused the issues. That being said...

I'm finishing up the next release, in which that issue should be fixed completely, and any locked down files shouldn't be an issue.
Yeah, I had the same problem on a couple of NRG ROMS. I would just install the default font cab, restart, then change fonts with KD-Font. Every time you want to change fonts, you have to add the step of default fonts cab-restart. It's still way easier than changing these myself. This has still got to be one of my favorite applications.

Which brings up another point. One time by accident, only some sense fonts were changed on my device. Like only what I would term "top level" if that makes any sense. Like the calendar bar would change, but the listed appointment wouldn't. If there was a way to do this on purpose it would be cool. I wish I'd taken a screenshot now that I'm thinking of it.

This post has been thanked 1 times.