View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 09:42 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [APP] [131 FONTS!!!] KD-Font [v1.1.1] [08/10/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Of the 3 ideas you have so far I think categorization is the best option, but like you said, it would be hard to determine which should go where. I think you'd just need to establish a few and then roll with it. Over time people would get used to the categories and which fonts were where.

As far as alphabetically, aren't they already listed in alphabetical order?
Thanks!

Yeah the fonts are al in alphabetical order, I'm just finding that if the font I want starts with "Y", then it takes a while to scroll all the way down. Whereas if there was a "Y" entry you could tap, and that displayed all of the "Y" fonts...

I also had the idea to include all 3 options, and let the user decide how they want it organized...