View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [APP] [131 FONTS!!!] KD-Font [v1.1.1] [08/10/10]

thanks for the awesome feedback everyone!

I'm working on the next release, and im going to try and make the library a little easier to sort through... im open to suggestions as far as how to do that. ive thought of the following:

1) Search Function
2) Separated alphabetically (letter menus with fonts under each corresponding letter)
3) Category

personally i like the Search idea, as it would be easy to implement, but it still leaves a long list to scroll through for simple browsing. the alphabetical idea seems to me like a lot of left/right swiping for simple browsing. the Category idea is nice, but would be hard to determine "categories" and which fonts belong to which categories.

Post up any other ideas!